BY KIND SNACKS

Guilty Of Grabbing A Spoon And Eating Peanut Butter Straight Out Of The Jar? We Certainly Are - Which Is Why We Created This Nut Bar Coated In Roasted Peanut Butter And Smothered In Dark Chocolate. Leave The Jar In The Cabinet And Take The Taste Of Peanut Butter Wherever You Go.

Dena B.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
Firstly, peanut butter and chocolate so you can’t go wrong. Also I’m a huge fan of the kind bar products. I usually will have a bar between work and teaching a spin class so that I can have that little carb fix before I teach.
Astrid S.
Toronto, VT
I love KIND bars because it’s the perfect balance of sweet and salty for me. This bar is no exception. Who doesn’t love peanut butter and chocolate? They are the power couple of sweet and salty flavour and texture combinations. This bar perfectly represents both of them with a satisfying, crunchy twist. It brings a lot to the table and I will 100% be having at least ten more of these in the next year.
Kelsey B.
I love these - they taste amazing, like real food instead of the typical consistency on a protein bar. I honestly didn’t even realize it was one, because it doesn’t have that off-putting protein taste. Will definitely repurchase!
Ana N.
nancy, nancy
Fresh and delicious just like the bar I bought at a store to try before ordering these. I like that these have 8 grams of protein as I find that a higher protein snack stays with me longer, but with just 200 calories. The peanut butter taste is subtle, which I like. I would rename these dark chocolate peanut butter to reflect that. Adding to my regular subscribe and save order.
Sydney F.
MISSISSAUGA
These are so convenient for on the go, healthy granola bars! For an organic brand, they do a great job at making the taste a priority as well as the healthy ingredients. A pack of these isn't as costly as other organic brands. They come in a variety of flavours and definitely re-energize you!
Jessica T.
Hornchurch, Essex
I love all kind bars, and each one is full of nutty and goodies. It fits into my diet and can be good as a little treat or snack to boost your day. I love the different variety of choices, and I love getting inspo and making my own at home.
Lauren Z.
Chilliwack, BC
super flavourful and very satisfying! i love how these bars were offer protein and meet many dietary and allergy needs. i can eat one as a snack and feel full until my next meal. i love the chocolate chunks in these bars!
Janet S.
Dartmouth
I only discovered these this summer and so glad I did! They are delicious and a great snack for on the go. I love that they are filling and this peanut butter dark chocolate flavor is so good.
Kayla S.
Sault Ste Marie, ON
Absolutely love these bars!!! They taste amazing and they’re filling. I love the choices as there is many to choose from! They are a big help to curb appetite in between meals!!
Yolss H.
Super tasty and natural ingredients that I can actually recognize. After a hard workout the best option is to grab one of this healthy snack babies that can actually makes the stomach feels full.
Delaney D.
Favorite granola or protein bar?
Luisa J.
Phoenix, AZ
Where do they sell this kind?
Mayra C.
Mesa, AZ
This snacks bars taste good or taste like medication?
Ivette G.
I love it... and you?
Shirley F.
Dix Hills, NY
Has anyone tried this KIND Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate + Protein bar? Is it overly sweet?