BY KIND SNACKS

Guilty Of Grabbing A Spoon And Eating Peanut Butter Straight Out Of The Jar? We Certainly Are - Which Is Why We Created This Nut Bar Coated In Roasted Peanut Butter And Smothered In Dark Chocolate. Leave The Jar In The Cabinet And Take The Taste Of Peanut Butter Wherever You Go.

Stacy M.
Love love love this one and the dark chocolate with sea salt ahhhmazing!!!
Taylor K.
Cornelius, NC
Purchased at: Target
I backpacked through Europe with these to supplement light meals, and love them! Didn’t feel hungry afterwards and they taste great without high sugar
Abbie G.
Kind products are on the pricier side, but are worth what you pay! Can be found at most stores, but have had the most luck at Target. Their products are full of great ingredients that are healthy but still taste so great. I have bought their products many times and highly recommend!
Kelli W.
Lexington, KY
Purchased at: Target
My favorite kind bars! These are perfect bars to take with you on the go! They taste so good! The only Con is you have to be careful when you open the package because I chocolate bits fall on me all the time without noticing until later on when I find melted chocolate on my clothes haha! These are so yummy though and would definitely recommend!
Gabriellia E.
Anacortes, WA
I love these. I don't eat them too often due to the high sugar content, but I find that they are great to grab if you are traveling or going on an airplane ride for an emergency snack. I also love getting the extra boost of protein. I would recommend to others.
bechora V.
Purchased at: Amazon
These are delicious, and their fairly filling. My only complaint is that I beleive there is alot of suger in these, whenever I eat them I crave junk.
Katie C.
Ankeny
Purchased at: Target
One of my favorite granola bars to have on the go and to have when I have a busy day and can’t get home to make lunch right away. I can find them anywhere, even Starbucks!
Adriana ❃.
Warwick, NY
Purchased at: Target
I’m vegetarian so I love having these as a snack for the additional protein. Not too high in sugar and is great if you have a sweet tooth but don’t want to eat junk and sweets. This is my favorite flavor and I love how crunchy it is.
Aya Ś.
The perfect nutrition bar that's got your healthiest interests covered, check out the Kind Plus Peanut Butter and Dark Chocolate Nutrition Bar - 12 Count. Grab one on your way out the door in the morning or stash a few away for a delicious afternoon snack, these chewy delights contain ingredients that you can actually see and pronounce . . . who'd have thought right? Check it out: Gluten free, wheat free, low Glycemic, good source of fiber, non GMO, no trans fat, dairy free, cholesterol free, low sodium, no Sulphur dioxide, and no hydrogenated oils. Seriously do snacks get any better - or healthier - than this? In a word: nope. Savor and enjoy!
Carmen F.
Harrow, Harrow
I had received this as a free purchase through a local chain store. I love dark chocolate and decided to give this a try. I was so impressed. To know that it is made with complete whole ingredients I can understand is exactly what I need. I am such a junk eater and try very hard to eat right. I feel like I often settle when I buy products such as this because it doesn't give me complete satisfaction. This by far is the best, and I will definitely purchase more and other products as well.  :) <3
Delaney D.
Favorite granola or protein bar?
Luisa J.
Phoenix, AZ
Where do they sell this kind?
Mayra C.
Mesa, AZ
This snacks bars taste good or taste like medication?
Ivette G.
I love it... and you?
Shirley F.
Dix Hills, NY
Has anyone tried this KIND Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate + Protein bar? Is it overly sweet?