BY KIND SNACKS

Guilty Of Grabbing A Spoon And Eating Peanut Butter Straight Out Of The Jar? We Certainly Are - Which Is Why We Created This Nut Bar Coated In Roasted Peanut Butter And Smothered In Dark Chocolate. Leave The Jar In The Cabinet And Take The Taste Of Peanut Butter Wherever You Go.

Anna G.
Fredonia, NY
Not a ton of protein, but still more than average. Great flavors and relatively filling!
Nina O.
Belmont, CA
Super good!! Great in the go for a snack. :delicious and nutritious!! I totally recommend
Kamryn G.
river ridge
I personally love all varieties of the kind bars.. nice on the go snackin between meals.
Emily B.
Delicious and gluten free! These are great to keep in the bag as a fast snack. #BeachBag
Alexa M.
Branford, CT
My favorite kind bar! If you're a chocolate and peanut butter lover this one is for you
Bermarie W.
Glendale, CA
These bars are good, but don't have much protein. I wish they were a bit more filling.
Christina C.
Madera , CA
Omg these are the best, soo good. A must in my pantry! Thenperfect low calorie snack!
Allison H.
Holt, MI
Love this flavor. LOVE these bars. They are so amazing and make me feel awesome!
Kristen L.
These taste very good however they don't seem to keep me full for very long.
Halen G.
Kind bars are awesome and the best source of energy or pick me up food ever!
Delaney D.
Favorite granola or protein bar?
Luisa J.
Phoenix, AZ
Where do they sell this kind?
Mayra C.
Mesa, AZ
This snacks bars taste good or taste like medication?
Ivette G.
I love it... and you?
Shirley F.
Dix Hills, NY
Has anyone tried this KIND Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate + Protein bar? Is it overly sweet?