BY KIND SNACKS

Guilty Of Grabbing A Spoon And Eating Peanut Butter Straight Out Of The Jar? We Certainly Are - Which Is Why We Created This Nut Bar Coated In Roasted Peanut Butter And Smothered In Dark Chocolate. Leave The Jar In The Cabinet And Take The Taste Of Peanut Butter Wherever You Go.

Geraldine D.
I love these bars my favorite is the coconut one ! perfect for on the go and great pick me up
Lily N.
Traverse City, MI
I absolutely love!!!! These granola bars and it is delicious I eat one once a day for a snack.
Kaila C.
Love these! Perfect snack throughout the day! Tons of flavors, healthy and the price is great!
Madison S.
Wynantskill, NY
These bars are really good and really good for you! I love them and they are the perfect snack
Jasmin R.
Glassboro, NJ
I'm not a dark chocolate lover but I love peanut butter and granola bars and these are great!
Chelsea F.
Brighton, MA
The yummiest granola bar on the market! Not too sweet, not too salty, and not too filling.
Dempsey T.
The best granola bar ever. Can sometimes be hard to chew but the flavors are just amazing.
Taffaney M.
California
These r good
Keeps me full too
Eat them for snacks
They hold me off .!
Great to keep on u
Victoria S.
My favorite protein bar. Less sugar than the competition. Great taste and so much variety
Billie W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
These are so good and filling after a workout or for breakfast. They give me great energy
Delaney D.
Favorite granola or protein bar?
Luisa J.
Phoenix, AZ
Where do they sell this kind?
Mayra C.
Mesa, AZ
This snacks bars taste good or taste like medication?
Ivette G.
I love it... and you?
Shirley F.
Dix Hills, NY
Has anyone tried this KIND Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate + Protein bar? Is it overly sweet?