BY KIND SNACKS

Guilty Of Grabbing A Spoon And Eating Peanut Butter Straight Out Of The Jar? We Certainly Are - Which Is Why We Created This Nut Bar Coated In Roasted Peanut Butter And Smothered In Dark Chocolate. Leave The Jar In The Cabinet And Take The Taste Of Peanut Butter Wherever You Go.

Carrie N.
Rocky River, OH
I love Kind products. I eat at least 1 kind bar a day. The bars have a great flavor and fill me up.
Patricia B.
Austell, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
Kind bars are good in flavor and has not much sugar and had plenty of protein. Healthy for everyone
Kali K.
I love Kind Bars. Great ingredients and nice chewy texture. Nutty and sweet, with added nutrition!
Samantha G.
Delicious!!!!! They are pricey but amazing! They are a nice treat for when you need something sweet
Annmarie M.
Powhatan, VA
Yummy snack!! Keep these in my purse, diaper bag, pump bag, pantry, fridge!! Good to have stashed
Sara B.
Best protein bar! These are my favorite flavor! Taste good and not chalky like most health bars.
Patrick M.
Washington, CT
One of my favorite snacks after the gym or a workout. Peanut butter and chocolate can't go wrong.
Madison S.
Wynantskill, NY
These bars are really good and really good for you! I love them and they are the perfect snack
Kaila C.
Love these! Perfect snack throughout the day! Tons of flavors, healthy and the price is great!
Lily N.
Traverse City, MI
I absolutely love!!!! These granola bars and it is delicious I eat one once a day for a snack.
Delaney D.
Favorite granola or protein bar?
Luisa J.
Phoenix, AZ
Where do they sell this kind?
Mayra C.
Mesa, AZ
This snacks bars taste good or taste like medication?
Ivette G.
I love it... and you?
Shirley F.
Dix Hills, NY
Has anyone tried this KIND Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate + Protein bar? Is it overly sweet?