BY KIND SNACKS

Guilty Of Grabbing A Spoon And Eating Peanut Butter Straight Out Of The Jar? We Certainly Are - Which Is Why We Created This Nut Bar Coated In Roasted Peanut Butter And Smothered In Dark Chocolate. Leave The Jar In The Cabinet And Take The Taste Of Peanut Butter Wherever You Go.

morgan f.
Salt Lake City
These kind bars are really yummy and quite filling. I will take them with me to class in case I get a little hungry. My mom actually picked these up for me at costco and they come in a pretty big package. I would suggest buying these bars if you are looking for a filling granola bar.
Leisha S.
Greenville, SC
This Kind bar is one of my favorite snack bars! It tastes like a candy bar without the excessively high sugar count, plus had a good amount of protein! It’s crunchy, chewy, and sweet. These can be a bit more than I like to spend, so I like to snag a box when I find them on sale.
Christopher C.
Windermere, FL
This is my favorite snack bar. I love that these are so delicious and have no added sugar, etc. This is actually my favorite flavor. Its like eating a peanut butter cup without all of the junk added.

I pick these up when Im at Starbucks but you can find them pretty much anywhere.
Aurelia G.
Burnsville
One word. YUM! These are so good and make me feel like I’m eating something that is good for me too! The perfect morning or afternoon snack. I feel like these don’t taste as peanut buttery as I would have expected but I still like the flavor enough to keep getting and recommending them.
Reagan V.
Toms River, NJ
I love this bar for a quick snack to throw in my bag when I’m feeling like I need some extra protein! Really great flavor, chock full of nuts, and a quick and delicious snack! Although pricier than other granola-type bars, I still recommend the splurge!
Alyssa S.
Astoria, NY
I definitely think the added protein gives more substance to this bar. If I’m in a rush I have one of these with coffee for breakfast and it holds me over until lunchtime. Love the peanut butter and chocolate combo. Salty and sweet = perfect combination.
melissa m.
Purchased at: Target
Ever since I first tried this its been the only granola bar i buy. Its chewy and sweet but not too sweet. I keep one in my purse so if I get hungry I have something that will fill me up and give me enough energy until I have time to eat a real meal.
ashlyn h.
alabama
KIND bars are an absolute go-to!! all the flavors are fantastic, but this one is my favorite!! they’re a little tough, definitely not a chewy texture, and no added protein flavor. LOVE!
Nicole D.
Nampa, ID
These bars are super tasty! They’re gluten free, which is why I buy them. This particular bar was a little bit hard to bite into since there’s so many nuts and it’s sort of sticky, but the taste is amazing! I love that these have protein in them so you can use it as a replacement for breakfast.
Kari M.
East Rochester
Absolutely love to grab one of these on the go as a meal replacement bar. They are packed with flavor and goodness. Keeps me going till lunch or my next meal. Highly recommend them to anyone that is always moving and doesnt have time to stop to eat.
Delaney D.
Favorite granola or protein bar?
Luisa J.
Phoenix, AZ
Where do they sell this kind?
Mayra C.
Mesa, AZ
This snacks bars taste good or taste like medication?
Ivette G.
I love it... and you?
Shirley F.
Dix Hills, NY
Has anyone tried this KIND Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate + Protein bar? Is it overly sweet?