BY KIND SNACKS

Guilty Of Grabbing A Spoon And Eating Peanut Butter Straight Out Of The Jar? We Certainly Are - Which Is Why We Created This Nut Bar Coated In Roasted Peanut Butter And Smothered In Dark Chocolate. Leave The Jar In The Cabinet And Take The Taste Of Peanut Butter Wherever You Go.

Danielle G.
Brooklyn, NY
I brought this because I found a great deal on Amazon and I was looking for a healthy snack. It's super tasty and I like that it has different grains. It adds a nice crunch to it.
arii A.
watsonville, CA
These are great for someone who is trying to be healthy, they satisfy sweet tooth cravings. They are very filling as a snack. I enjoy eating for a for a midday snack, as a quick pick me up.
Devon Z.
Reading, PA
I love the nutritious KIND bar which includes my favorite DARK chocolate and Peanut Butter. KIND bars have the least filler/cereal of any bar out there that I have found! Great for mid day or late night snack!
Alyssa A.
Bakersfield, CA
You can't go wrong with chocolate and peanut butter! This bar is very good; however, I do feel like Kind bars are a tad too sweet in general. I buy a few of the flavors regularly .
Christina B.
Canton, OH
I love kind bars so much! It tastes great because it's real! None of that fake stuff even to add the protein. All of their bars taste delicious and I could eat them all the time! Not terribly pricy either.
Becca G.
Westfield, NJ
I am a huge fan of this product. This is one of my favorite bars. It's all fruits and nuts. Who doesn't love Dark Chocolate and Peanut Butter?! It's a great flavor combination.
Morgan H.
Gastonia, NC
I love this so much! It's healthy and taste amazing! You can find this pretty much anway: walmart, target, Harris teeter, etc. It is kinda on the pricey side, for 5 pack it's about 6 dollars. but it's worth it (:
Baleigh C.
Oregon, OH
I love eating these protein bars before or after working out. They give me energy. They aren't super expensive and worth the money. You can get them really anywhere and I recommend trying them out!!!!
Angela P.
Arlington, VA
Kind bars are delicious! I love the combination of peanut butter and chocolate, but I felt less guilty eating this because it errs on the healthy side of things. A great buy!
Lindsey T.
KIND bars are a must have! I almost always have them in my cupboard and one in my purse. I am very active and will sometimes need a pick me up in the go. This is perfect and delicious. It is gluten free too!
Delaney D.
Favorite granola or protein bar?
Luisa J.
Phoenix, AZ
Where do they sell this kind?
Mayra C.
Mesa, AZ
This snacks bars taste good or taste like medication?
Ivette G.
I love it... and you?
Shirley F.
Dix Hills, NY
Has anyone tried this KIND Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate + Protein bar? Is it overly sweet?