BY KIND SNACKS

Guilty Of Grabbing A Spoon And Eating Peanut Butter Straight Out Of The Jar? We Certainly Are - Which Is Why We Created This Nut Bar Coated In Roasted Peanut Butter And Smothered In Dark Chocolate. Leave The Jar In The Cabinet And Take The Taste Of Peanut Butter Wherever You Go.

Mackenzie D.
Appleton, WI
I have tried most flavors of Kind bars and the peanut butter dark chocolate is my favorite. It has the perfect amount of sweet and salty for a snack. I eat it for breakfast sometimes and it really fills me up for most of the morning. They are delicious and guilt free!
E X.
Good lord I love these things. With lower sugar than most, they satiate my fat/sugar cravings better than anything out there. I pick them up by the case at Costco and sometimes at Whole Foods and Natural Grocers. LOVE THEM.
Michelle A.
I love these. This is my favorite flavor of Kind bar. They have the right amount of sweetness and they are a little crunchy with the almonds. I eat these for breakfast sometimes or a quick snack.
Sean H.
Peanut butter and chocolate are always a good conversation. These are no exception. As an energy bar, it almost tastes more like a candy bar only with more protein and slightly less sugar. The sweetness could still be cut back.
Maggie C.
West Windsor, NJ
I love KIND bars! They are so healthy, have many low sugar options, and are extremely delicious. They are a bit expensive, but they are worth it to me because they are healthier than their cheaper counterparts. I will definitely keep buying.
Katie H.
Kansas City, MO
These bars are so delicious. It doesn't make me want go back to Chewy bars ever again. I love that you can actually "see" all the ingredients you are eating. No mystery. Great healthy snack.
Melissa H.
San Jose, CA
Love these bars! I always have to buy one when I am at Starbucks. They are tasty and filling because there is a decent amount of protein due to the nuts. Peanut butter chocolate is my favorite
Meg C.
Claymont, DE
My favorite 'healthy' granola bar. They're a bit sweet, but they provide just enough energy, especially in the mornings, for me! I love having them as a breakfast with some juice and a coffee.
Christy W.
Burnsville , NC
LOVE!!! This are my go to snack between meals and after a workout - packed with flavor and awesome protein. It taste like I am so cheating when I eat this but I am in fact not - love it!
Stephanie Ann  H.
Morristown, NJ
One of the best products on the market. I was doing the Paleo Caveman Diet. Great ingredients! I can even get them at Shoprite. I used to have to go to Whole Foods or a Vitamin Shop.
Delaney D.
Favorite granola or protein bar?
Luisa J.
Phoenix, AZ
Where do they sell this kind?
Mayra C.
Mesa, AZ
This snacks bars taste good or taste like medication?
Ivette G.
I love it... and you?
Shirley F.
Dix Hills, NY
Has anyone tried this KIND Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate + Protein bar? Is it overly sweet?