BY KIND SNACKS

Guilty Of Grabbing A Spoon And Eating Peanut Butter Straight Out Of The Jar? We Certainly Are - Which Is Why We Created This Nut Bar Coated In Roasted Peanut Butter And Smothered In Dark Chocolate. Leave The Jar In The Cabinet And Take The Taste Of Peanut Butter Wherever You Go.

Michael S.
Riverside
Kind bars are the absolute best I have found when it comes to taste and calorie management. They are perfectly sized, and very satisfying, I only wish that I had more of them, these are tremendously good
hayden a.
Muskegon, MI
I only grab these every once in a while, because of the fat content. But when I haven't had a lot of fat in a day, these are great to have as a snack (or lunch)! I love to warm mine up for a few seconds.
Tanya D.
I really like these protein bars. They don't taste like cardboard like most do. The only reason I gave it four stars is because of the price. These run over a dollar a bar, and I'm too cheap for that.
Nicole A.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Love love love the KIND® Dark Chocolate Chunk they are my favorite granola bar that I always have to throw into the cart! You can find them at ant grocery store.
Shelley W.
Sumrall, MS
This is my favorite granola/protein bar. It's great with coffee if you don't have time to make breakfast. And REALLY GREAT for those times that you need something sweet and healthy to keep you from choosing something less healthy. It's the best tasting protein bar I've ever had.
Kimberly F.
New Richmond , WI
My favorite flavor from KIND! So yummy, and all the ingredients are things you know! Great for kid lunches! A little on the high $$price and a bit high in sugar but definitely will continue to buy!
Emily D.
Duluth, MN
This peanut butter and dark chocolate KIND bar is my favorite of them all. It is sweet enough to satisfy a sweets craving, yet full of wholesome ingredients! I would eat this at any time of the day.
Kristin H.
Palmdale, CA
I love that you can taste the Richness of the Dark chocolate and it only has 8g protein, its gluten free. Yes it always meets my spectations. And yes it's easy to chew and swallow. And yes I recommend
Haley B.
Tyler, TX
These are okay. They’re not filling at all. The taste is kind of bland. They’re oddly expensive for a granola bar. I’ve tried a few of them and they’re alright but I wouldn’t actually recommend them to anyone.
Jessica D.
Eastampton, NJ
I definitely enjoy these bars! They taste great and are very affordable. I usually purchase them at Walmart. I love to have these as a snack during the day. I would recommend this product to anyone!
Delaney D.
Favorite granola or protein bar?
Luisa J.
Phoenix, AZ
Where do they sell this kind?
Mayra C.
Mesa, AZ
This snacks bars taste good or taste like medication?
Ivette G.
I love it... and you?
Shirley F.
Dix Hills, NY
Has anyone tried this KIND Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate + Protein bar? Is it overly sweet?