BY KIND SNACKS

Guilty Of Grabbing A Spoon And Eating Peanut Butter Straight Out Of The Jar? We Certainly Are - Which Is Why We Created This Nut Bar Coated In Roasted Peanut Butter And Smothered In Dark Chocolate. Leave The Jar In The Cabinet And Take The Taste Of Peanut Butter Wherever You Go.

Sum W.
Kind bars are so delicious!! They are vegan, which is perfect for me, and they are all-natural. The chocolate-nut ratio is perfect. They're good for snacks at work, school, and during long hikes! I would definitely recommend.
Paige P.
Boynton Beach, FL
The best health food bar I've ever had. I feel like I'm eating real food there's no nasty after taste it's just delicious full of protein and healthy it's not made with artificial junk. You can feel good eating these
Shwetha A.
Favorite KIND flavor, protein keeps me going for a while! Love the nuts and the fact that it stays together and just tastes like a healthy version of a peanut butter cup!
Madeline R.
Oak Forest, IL
Overall these are good bars! Love the fact that I am able to eat chocolate yet still feel healthy. These are good to eat in between meals and help keep you full!
Margaux M.
West Seneca, NY
DELICIOUS, healthy and easy snack. Perfect blend of oats, peanut butter and dark chocolate. If you're craving a treat but don't want to over indulge reach for this bar! Will absolutely be buying this kind again!
Sheree C.
Pottstown, PA
These bars.....are to die for........great for on the go and when you just don't have enough time to make a snack. It also curves your sweet tooth. Only downside is that they are a bit pricey. I live in PA and at my Target they are around $5
Cassie C.
Cranberry Twp, PA
Kind bars are the best. Natural ingredients and great flavor. High in fat but that's due to the nuts. I don't mind because it's healthy form of fat from nuts. One of the best flavors of kind bars. Love these
Jen F.
Cutler Bay, FL
These are my husband's favorite bars. Enough chocolate to feel like a "cheat" but not terribly sweet. They fill him up and are convenient to throw in his bag. We buy these on Amazon through subscribe & save.
Hannah F.
Clermont, FL
Kind bars are super tasty, and they don’t make you feel guilty after you eat it! They’re a good snack especially when traveling! I usually pick one up when I’m at the airport to tie me over during my trip.
Michael S.
Riverside
Kind bars are the absolute best I have found when it comes to taste and calorie management. They are perfectly sized, and very satisfying, I only wish that I had more of them, these are tremendously good
Delaney D.
Favorite granola or protein bar?
Luisa J.
Phoenix, AZ
Where do they sell this kind?
Mayra C.
Mesa, AZ
This snacks bars taste good or taste like medication?
Ivette G.
I love it... and you?
Shirley F.
Dix Hills, NY
Has anyone tried this KIND Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate + Protein bar? Is it overly sweet?