BY KIND SNACKS

Guilty Of Grabbing A Spoon And Eating Peanut Butter Straight Out Of The Jar? We Certainly Are - Which Is Why We Created This Nut Bar Coated In Roasted Peanut Butter And Smothered In Dark Chocolate. Leave The Jar In The Cabinet And Take The Taste Of Peanut Butter Wherever You Go.

Tracy B.
This is probably one of my favorite varieties of Kind snack bars. They aren't too sweet, which I love, plus they've got lots of protein. If you shop sales you can find these bars for $1.25/bar.
Anna H.
Raleigh , NC
Peanut butter and chocolate is my favorite flavor combo so I loved these bars! It exceeded my expectations. I purchased mine at Target! They are a great value and are awesome for on the go! I definitely recommend this product!
Rachel L.
Knoxville, TN
SO GOOD! Natural source of protein, and not a ton of sugar. Helps satisfy that sweet craving without making me fall off the wagon completely. These and the dark chocolate sea salt are my favorite! The best price I've found is to get them on Amazon Subscribe and save.
Kim M.
I absolutely love these! I keep one in my backpack at all times. I love that these kind bars are protein+ and I snack on them when I'm craving something sweet. The peanut and chocolate combo make it taste like a candy bar.
Melissa V.
These are my go too bars every time I'm out,, I always have one in my purse in case my tummy starts to rumble. Great source of protein and kills my craving for something sweet because the kind bar is all the sweet I need.
Brianna R.
absolute favorite brand and flavor of protein bars!!!!! the ingredients are high quality but they are high in sugar...compared to other products it's a higher price but i'm willing to pay it for this specific flavor.
Brittany M.
New Boston, MI
Perfect on the go snack. I keep them in my purse, work bag and gym bag. The protein keeps you feeling full and they skip the GMOs! Plus, who doesn't like chocolate?
Paige P.
Boynton Beach, FL
The best health food bar I've ever had. I feel like I'm eating real food there's no nasty after taste it's just delicious full of protein and healthy it's not made with artificial junk. You can feel good eating these
Rebecca W.
Fremont, CA
These are very good and are full of whole ingredients like other kind bars. However, sometimes they can be very hard and sticky to chew. For the macros, they seem to be small, so good for a snack but not very filling
Alexia S.
Washington, DC
I eat these all the time (the peanut butter mixed with chocolate is amazing)! Plus it still is low in sugar and has a good amount of protein. I usually buy in boxes at Target to stay stocked up during the work week!
Delaney D.
Favorite granola or protein bar?
Luisa J.
Phoenix, AZ
Where do they sell this kind?
Mayra C.
Mesa, AZ
This snacks bars taste good or taste like medication?
Ivette G.
I love it... and you?
Shirley F.
Dix Hills, NY
Has anyone tried this KIND Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate + Protein bar? Is it overly sweet?