BY KIND SNACKS

Guilty Of Grabbing A Spoon And Eating Peanut Butter Straight Out Of The Jar? We Certainly Are - Which Is Why We Created This Nut Bar Coated In Roasted Peanut Butter And Smothered In Dark Chocolate. Leave The Jar In The Cabinet And Take The Taste Of Peanut Butter Wherever You Go.

Mara M.
Peanut Butter anything.. Soooo good. Definitely not "too sweet" like some other more processed brands. This definitely met my expectations when looking for something that tasted more naturally sweet. I would buy again and would recommend!
Alina J.
Hallandle Bch, FL
my goodness, these bars are so so good! i throw them in my pocket while at work and snack on them when i get a break! they are delicious!!!! i will continue to keep buying these and they are super healthy compared to others! love them!
Mallory M.
Washington, DC
Tasty and relatively healthy. One of my go-to snacks when I want something sweet. I recommend this kind bar to anyone who loves peanut butter and chocolate as much as I do!
Rebecca P.
I brought the Kinda Bars after my friend recommended it to me. I found them in Target, a little price. I'm glad that I brought them because they are a great snack for in between classes. They are also good for breakfast because I go to college and my classes are early in the morning to I can just grab and go with no worries.
Kasondra F.
Ashland City, Tn
These are my favorite flavor! I have been having one of these bars for breakfast at work for the last few months and they keep me full till lunch time. I love that it's whole grans, peanut butter, and chocolate. So simple and yummy.
Erika L.
Demorest, GA
If your a chocolate lover and love your sweets but want something in the healthier side, then these KIND bars will be perfect for you. The granola is tasty and the chocolate is actually real chocolate. I recommend this to anyone. I hate how i never find coupons for these though.
Candice R.
Huntington, WV
I understand that these are a better alternative to the high calorie bars but when I tried this protein bar the taste was awful. I have yet to try another one because of my first experience. They should be appealing as well as taste good.
Amanda M.
Lakeland, FL
Kind bars are my absolutely favorite healthy "sweet" snack! They taste like they couldn't possibly be healthy, but they are! It doesn't get any better than that.
Natalie C.
Dallas, TX
I feel like this granola bar was made for me. I LOVE IT. First of all, chocolate and peanut butter combined are #heavenly. Whenever I'm in a rush I just grab a bar and eat it as my lunch. It is also the perfect snack. Great brand
Tracy B.
This is probably one of my favorite varieties of Kind snack bars. They aren't too sweet, which I love, plus they've got lots of protein. If you shop sales you can find these bars for $1.25/bar.
Delaney D.
Favorite granola or protein bar?
Luisa J.
Phoenix, AZ
Where do they sell this kind?
Mayra C.
Mesa, AZ
This snacks bars taste good or taste like medication?
Ivette G.
I love it... and you?
Shirley F.
Dix Hills, NY
Has anyone tried this KIND Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate + Protein bar? Is it overly sweet?