BY KIND SNACKS

Guilty Of Grabbing A Spoon And Eating Peanut Butter Straight Out Of The Jar? We Certainly Are - Which Is Why We Created This Nut Bar Coated In Roasted Peanut Butter And Smothered In Dark Chocolate. Leave The Jar In The Cabinet And Take The Taste Of Peanut Butter Wherever You Go.

Amanda C.
I'm really in love with these. As an equestrian I am crazy busy and these are a great on the go snack and healtheir alternative to candy (my weakness). I was buying them so frequently that I just started to buy boxes instead and that has worked wonderfully! I am still trying different bar brands but this has become one of my favorites.
I really love the texture and touch of sweetness without being overbearing and heavy on calories.
Elizabeth H.
Las Vegas, NV
My mother had sent me some of these after a conversation we had had about different types of bars. These hands down are one of my new favorites. Perfect size to satisfy your hunger and doesn't leave you wanting to eat anything else. Also fixes the sweet cravings!
Kaylin B.
Valdosta, GA
I adore this protein bar. I have a sweet tooth, and this really fixes it as well as keeps me full for hours. It doesn't leave a dirty aftertaste like some other bars, so it is definitely my go to bar. It is very pricey though, unless you can catch them on sale.
Lindsey B.
Finally... a sweet treat that satisfies my sweet tooth, keeps me fuller longer, and doesn't pack on too many calories! I would not recommend this flavor as a meal replacement - it's too rich in my opinion. This is my go-to when I am craving chocolate though.
Brianna R.
Moraga, CA
I never thought a protein bar could be healthy and taste good, but this one does. It has only 200 calories and a low sugar content. The chocolate mixed with the peanuts gives it a great taste. It is nice to eat for breakfast or a snack. Would buy again.
Danielle L.
Louisville, KY
Kind Bars are my favorite granola bars. The ingredients are extremely natural and they are gluten free and have dairy free options as well. I work out so having a protein option from my favorite brand is awesome! I wish the bar was a bit bigger in size though.
Nikki T.
Wyckoff, NJ
My doctor recommended that I try to eat these since I'm picky and they are a great healthy snack. Quite tasty and has a mixture of many different nutrients, oats, fruits, etc. Not too pricey and I have bought many times. I would buy again, definitely my choice of granola bars.
Teresa G.
Boone, NC
I purchased one of these at a starbucks one morning with my coffee. Rich so I ate half with coffee and had other half later in the day. The combination of nuts, sweet and chocolate was so good and chewy that I will buy more. I found this bar to be filling.
Laleh T.
I love these. The macro nutrients on them are pretty decent as well. The ingredients list is also very comforting, nothing sketchy. These are my favorite snacks to keep in my desk at work. They are super yummy and filling, is highly recommend them.
Lindsey J.
I recently tried this bar after a friend gave me one, I loved it. The mixture of nut and chocolate it perfect. It is a good snack as it is filling and sustaining. Only thing is they are pricey at just under $2 per bar at my local grocery store.
Delaney D.
Favorite granola or protein bar?
Luisa J.
Phoenix, AZ
Where do they sell this kind?
Mayra C.
Mesa, AZ
This snacks bars taste good or taste like medication?
Ivette G.
I love it... and you?
Shirley F.
Dix Hills, NY
Has anyone tried this KIND Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate + Protein bar? Is it overly sweet?