BY KIND SNACKS

Guilty Of Grabbing A Spoon And Eating Peanut Butter Straight Out Of The Jar? We Certainly Are - Which Is Why We Created This Nut Bar Coated In Roasted Peanut Butter And Smothered In Dark Chocolate. Leave The Jar In The Cabinet And Take The Taste Of Peanut Butter Wherever You Go.

Jamie P.
KIND Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate + Protein is one of my two favorites of KIND bars.  They help me with my chocolate cravings, but in a healthful way.  They are a great go-to product that won't load you with sugar, calories, fat or carbs.  A healthy snack that tastes great!
Eugene V.
Columbus, IN
One of the best granola bars I have ever eaten. Great source of protein and fiber. It isn't full of simple sugars driving up the calories. I only have one complaint, the price of these bars are a little more than I'm willing to pay as a college student when there are other options out there.
Madeleine M.
Katy, TX
I love all Kind products!! I'm not even a huge fan of peanut butter flavored things-but I didn't have a problem with this. I ate the whole thing and felt full after. I will eat one of these either on the way to work or for something small before a work out. One of my favorite things ever!
Morgan P.
Charlotte, NC
So delicious and filling! These are the absolute best bars. They travel well, make you feel full and have the most Devine taste. A little on the pricey side but you definitely get what you pay for. Can be found at any grocery or health store
Heather B.
Chittenango, NY
These are so delicious! i LOVE they they taste so great, and are also not super unhealthy! their only downfall is that they're a bit pricey! but that doesn't stop me because they are 100% worth the money!
Morgan W.
Bradford, OH
These are absolutely the best bars I have ever tried in my life. I believe I tried my first one at Starbucks. I can't remember but it was so delicious and now I am so hooked!
It's not like most protein bars that just have a gritty taste to them this has so much delicious flavor. I highly recommend
Melissa d.
Columbus , OH
These bars are great! Nice and sweet, but not too sweet. Full of protein, so they keep you satisfied. I love granola bars, but sometimes I just want some chocolate with it so this is a great bar for me!
JayLynn E.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I love this healthy bar. Its the best snack for the on the go situation or just after a good exercise. Just enough mix nuts and chocolate that its so delicious. Not too sweet for me but others may think other wise. I'm always satisfied with this bar and the other flavored ones. A must try!!
Sarah B.
Eyota, MN
This product is super yum and you dont feel to bad eating it. It's non gmo however it has more sugar then I like and the ingredients aren't as clean as I would like. I love how readily available these bars are at virtually every single convenience store across the nation and it's more nutritionally dense then most other food options found in a convenience store.
Laney W.
Wilmington, NC
I didn't think I would like these since they are healthier than most bars but they ended up being really good. They are perfect when you are craving chocolate but don't want to feel too guilty!
Delaney D.
Favorite granola or protein bar?
Luisa J.
Phoenix, AZ
Where do they sell this kind?
Mayra C.
Mesa, AZ
This snacks bars taste good or taste like medication?
Ivette G.
I love it... and you?
Shirley F.
Dix Hills, NY
Has anyone tried this KIND Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate + Protein bar? Is it overly sweet?