BY KIND SNACKS

Guilty Of Grabbing A Spoon And Eating Peanut Butter Straight Out Of The Jar? We Certainly Are - Which Is Why We Created This Nut Bar Coated In Roasted Peanut Butter And Smothered In Dark Chocolate. Leave The Jar In The Cabinet And Take The Taste Of Peanut Butter Wherever You Go.

Jocelyn C.
It tastes exactly like what it sounds like and is a great pick me up snack. I love these KIND bars except they are on the pricey side. Just make sure that you aren't eating these bars around people with nut allergies!
Susan W.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
This is my sweet treat during the week. It's delicious and tastes like REAL FOOD vs a processed bar. The bar is chewy and the peanuts have a delicious crunch to them. There is just enough chocolate too. LOVE THEM!
laurel h.
Ltl Suamico, WI
I am in love with all of the flavors of the Kind bars. These are satisfying and filling. Perfect for someone who is trying to watch how they eat! They aren't high in calories and most of them are sweet and crunchy. I am in love with the dark chocolate in these. It curbs my cravings when I am dieting.
Sarah C.
Perfect for eating on the way to an eight o'clock class when I don't have time to grab breakfast. They aren't to sweet and carry me through until lunch which generally isn't until 1:00 after all of my classes before work.
Jessica S.
Bel Air, MD
The peanut butter dark chocolate Kind Bar is my favorite flavor kind bar! They make for a great grab and go breakfast when I'm running late and can also satisfy my sweet tooth when I'm having a chocolate craving.
Cindy S.
The combination of peanut butter and dark chocolate is amazing! This bar has 7 grams of protein and has natural ingredients. I don't feel guilty at all even though it has chocolate in it. This is a great snack to bring everywhere I go.
Kelsy M.
One of my favorite KIND bar flavors!! Really gives you an energy boost and holds your hunger for quite awhile. I power up with these while photographing weddings and it serves me well while tasting delicious!!
Anna C.
Mmmm these are so good! I love to snack on these when I need something during the day. The flavor is fantastic and I always feel satisfied after eating one. There are so many great flavors but this one is the best!
Morgan P.
Charlotte, NC
So delicious and filling! These are the absolute best bars. They travel well, make you feel full and have the most Devine taste. A little on the pricey side but you definitely get what you pay for. Can be found at any grocery or health store
Jamie P.
KIND Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate + Protein is one of my two favorites of KIND bars.  They help me with my chocolate cravings, but in a healthful way.  They are a great go-to product that won't load you with sugar, calories, fat or carbs.  A healthy snack that tastes great!
Delaney D.
Favorite granola or protein bar?
Luisa J.
Phoenix, AZ
Where do they sell this kind?
Mayra C.
Mesa, AZ
This snacks bars taste good or taste like medication?
Ivette G.
I love it... and you?
Shirley F.
Dix Hills, NY
Has anyone tried this KIND Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate + Protein bar? Is it overly sweet?