BY KIND SNACKS

Guilty Of Grabbing A Spoon And Eating Peanut Butter Straight Out Of The Jar? We Certainly Are - Which Is Why We Created This Nut Bar Coated In Roasted Peanut Butter And Smothered In Dark Chocolate. Leave The Jar In The Cabinet And Take The Taste Of Peanut Butter Wherever You Go.

Daniela D.
This is one of my favorite bars to grab on the go or for a snack. Not expensive and can be bought individually or by the box in almost every grocery store. It is supper yummy and the perfect combination of chocolate and peanut butter. The only warning I have is to look out for the expiration date, get the freshest one you can find because there have been times where I have bitten into a non-expired bar that tasted a little stale and hard.
Manminder S.
Milford , CT
I love the idea of healthy food but this just tasted dry and not good at all. Love the bar itself..... nutritional value, taste, etc. are all great. Flavor would be better with more moisture. These are insanely overpriced and taste Awful.
Lisa H.
Broomall
Purchased at: Walmart
Love kind bars and enjoy ever flavor. The kinds are bought when they go on sale. I do believe they are prices just a little out of my budget. However, they are definitely worth the chance to buy on occasion.
Brandi T.
Detroit, MI
Healthy and tasty. This bar is only 200 calories and fairly low in sugars and sodium. Also it is gluten free and dairy free which is an appeal to many. These bars are very tasty and high in protein.
Jillian D.
Princeton, NJ
Purchased at: Target
I love KIND bars! And all the dark chocolate bars are the amazing. But this peanut butter dark chocolate one tasted like a Reese’s. It was so good and they’re healthy because they’re all natural. They’re a good alternative to sweet snacks
Mimi F.
Kind protein bars are the best! I eat these in place of a high calorie, high fat candy bar. I really like all of the flavors and they are very filling. I would recommend these to my friends.
Catherine D.
Kingston
These are really good. I went through a phase where I had one every single day. They taste great and I trust the brand as far as the ingredients they use. Great for a protein boost at snack time or after a workout. Somewhat of a chewy texture but with a crunch at the same time. It's hard to explain but they are really good.
lauren s.
Yaphank ny
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
If you love peanut butter and chocolate You're Going to Love This Bar it's delicious it's wholesome it's great protein its antioxidants with chocolate it tastes like a candy bar but it's actually better for you and only has 5 grams of sugar if this is the one I'm thinking of. I love having these for a snack pretty much every day they're all so amazing on top of frozen yogurt!
Meg C.
Atlanta , GA
This is my favorite Kind bar out of all of the flavors! It’s a great snack to carry in your purse when you need a pick me up. It’s healthy and you don’t feel like you are ruining your diet.
Sandra E.
Richardson
This bar is delicious! It gives you the crunchy, sweet snack you need to feed the craving you have. It's good to know that it is created with all natural food sources and not a lot of chemicals.  I buy these often but the price point is high so they are not on my shopping list every week.
Delaney D.
Favorite granola or protein bar?
Luisa J.
Phoenix, AZ
Where do they sell this kind?
Mayra C.
Mesa, AZ
This snacks bars taste good or taste like medication?
Ivette G.
I love it... and you?
Shirley F.
Dix Hills, NY
Has anyone tried this KIND Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate + Protein bar? Is it overly sweet?