BY KIND SNACKS

Guilty Of Grabbing A Spoon And Eating Peanut Butter Straight Out Of The Jar? We Certainly Are - Which Is Why We Created This Nut Bar Coated In Roasted Peanut Butter And Smothered In Dark Chocolate. Leave The Jar In The Cabinet And Take The Taste Of Peanut Butter Wherever You Go.

Gabriella D.
Lancaster, TX
Can I just say YUM?! These are actually the definition of addicting! I usually buy mine from my local walmart or HEB. These are definitely not the cheapest but their ingredients are definitely better. If you have a love for chocolate and peanut butter, KIND® Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate + Protein are the right snacks for you!
Kimberly J.
Mt. Pleasant, MI
This granola bar makes me feel like I'm eating a Snickers! I absolutely love these and try to keep them around at work and in my pantry for breakfast on the go. They are filling and they taste delicious, and I love knowing exactly which ingredients are in them. I just wish they were a little more affordable, but I guess you get what you pay for!
Caitlin L.
Des Moines, IA
These are so amazing. I buy them all the time to eat as snacks and to eat before or after workouts. It taste so good but sometimes I get tired of eating it because I eat it all the time. I love how much protein it has!
Kayla H.
Moscow, PA
These are one of my favorite bars to eat. I normally have them as a snack & eat 1/2 between breakfast and lunch then the other between lunch and dinner. They are filling & pack a vitamin and protein filled punch. They are a little on the higher side calorie wise, but they are one of the more natural and healthy bars.
Brittany S.
Aberdeen, SD
These bars are pretty decent for protein bars out there peanut butter and chocolate is usually a good combination and they definitely did the trick. Unfortunately I'm not a huge fan of bars in the first place so I'm only going to give it a three star strictly out of personal preference but I think they did a good job Anyways
Kelly D.
Queen Creek, AZ
Hands down the Kind Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate + Protein! is my favorite granola bar. I am slightly obsessed with the Peanut Butter/Chocolate combination and Kind really delivers with this bar.  I also eat a ton of protein in my diet and this bar helps keep my full and nourished while I achieve my goals.
Hannah F.
Minneapolis, MN
Love these as an all-natural alternative to other protein bars after workouts (and my boyfriend does, too). The dark chocolate peanut butter is the BEST - I mean, who wouldn't want to eat chocolate and PB after a workout?
Savanna H.
Mantachie, MS
If I could choose one product to be my Most Valuable Product I would choose a KIND bar. Kind bars are great for any outing. I love to take KIND bars on road trips, sport events, to the beach, when I go hiking or camping, or just for an everyday snack. KIND bars are definitely my MVP!
Alexis C.
Summerville , SC
So yummy! I love this bar and its natural and simple ingredients. I always feel like I'm getting a little treat in even when I'm eating something fairly healthy. I wish more flavors were available and in bigger boxes!
Jocelyn C.
It tastes exactly like what it sounds like and is a great pick me up snack. I love these KIND bars except they are on the pricey side. Just make sure that you aren't eating these bars around people with nut allergies!
Delaney D.
Favorite granola or protein bar?
Luisa J.
Phoenix, AZ
Where do they sell this kind?
Mayra C.
Mesa, AZ
This snacks bars taste good or taste like medication?
Ivette G.
I love it... and you?
Shirley F.
Dix Hills, NY
Has anyone tried this KIND Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate + Protein bar? Is it overly sweet?