BY KIND SNACKS

Guilty Of Grabbing A Spoon And Eating Peanut Butter Straight Out Of The Jar? We Certainly Are - Which Is Why We Created This Nut Bar Coated In Roasted Peanut Butter And Smothered In Dark Chocolate. Leave The Jar In The Cabinet And Take The Taste Of Peanut Butter Wherever You Go.

Nicole M.
Kind bars are really good for you, and they have whole nuts in them-- which is always a plus-- but this particular flavor wasn't as good as I expected it to be. As a chocolate peanut butter lover, I was super excited to try this. It didn't have a very prominent peanut butter taste, but it still tasted good otherwise.
Meredith M.
Love this bar. My only issue is that it is so hard to chew with all of the nuts. However, it tastes great and leaves me full enough to work out! They are a little pricey but worth it. I buy them at my everyday grocery store. They are one of the only energy bars I eat.
Priscila G.
Tampa, FL
I'm semi-obsessed with these bars. KIND is such a good brand, and their ingredients make me feel good about what I'm eating. The price is a little high, but the quality is top notch. I try to have some of these in my pantry at all times. Would definitely recommend.
lindsey s.
KIND bars taste pretty good and have more wholesome ingredients than most processed bars, but they have a ton of sugar for the protein proportion. I would eat one if I was hungry, but it is definitely not my first choice for a protein bar. Also, the stickiness of the sweetened as well as the nuts makes them pretty sticky in your teeth and I don’t love that feeling.
Tamara F.
North Bergen, NJ
Honestly, one of the best bars that I've tried in a long time. It really keeps you satisfied for a couple of hours and has a great taste. As a person who doesn't like peanut butter, it was a nice surprise and definitely one of my favorites that KIND creates.
McKenzie C.
Los Angeles
These are dangerous good. I love to keep one of these in my desk and in my purse. It's helps keep you full when you are on the go and too busy to stop for a meal. They also taste amazing. Unlike most healthy bars with chocolate in them they don't skimp on the chocolatey goodness. They are hit and miss to find in stores so I usually get them on Amazon.
Savanna H.
Mantachie, MS
Three things in human life are important: the first is to be kind;the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind.
-Henry James

Be Kind to others and yourself..

I randomly decided to try this bar a few weeks ago and so far I really like it!
Every time I go to the store to get some bars I end up coming out with this flavor. I plan to try the other Kind bars but so far this is my favorite.
Leidy A.
These are great and their ingredients are of great quality. They aren't high in sugar either like most nutrition bars. They can be on the higher side on calories and fat BUT it's calories from good fats and healthy essential ingredients.
Gabriella D.
Lancaster, TX
Can I just say YUM?! These are actually the definition of addicting! I usually buy mine from my local walmart or HEB. These are definitely not the cheapest but their ingredients are definitely better. If you have a love for chocolate and peanut butter, KIND® Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate + Protein are the right snacks for you!
Blair H.
I have to admit that I am a big foodie, but sometimes I have to watch what I eat. Any sort of Kind bar is a healthier choice than a bag of chips. It is gluten free, low sugar, low fat, high in fiber, and high in protein. Perfect for work or an after school snack!KIND® Honey Mustard Almond Protein Bar
Delaney D.
Favorite granola or protein bar?
Luisa J.
Phoenix, AZ
Where do they sell this kind?
Mayra C.
Mesa, AZ
This snacks bars taste good or taste like medication?
Ivette G.
I love it... and you?
Shirley F.
Dix Hills, NY
Has anyone tried this KIND Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate + Protein bar? Is it overly sweet?