BY KIND SNACKS

Guilty Of Grabbing A Spoon And Eating Peanut Butter Straight Out Of The Jar? We Certainly Are - Which Is Why We Created This Nut Bar Coated In Roasted Peanut Butter And Smothered In Dark Chocolate. Leave The Jar In The Cabinet And Take The Taste Of Peanut Butter Wherever You Go.

Courtney R.
Woodstock, GA
These are tasty and a good quick snack, but I don't feel like they hold me over for as long as some of the other brands. For the price and calorie count, I wish they had a little bit of additional protein. However, they are definitely a good flavor and taste much better than some of the cheaper, pressed granola bars.
Brooke H.
Dickinson, ND
KIND bars are awesome. They use more natural ingredients and contain less sugar than tradition protein/ nutrition bars. They also have awesome flavors, the Sea Salt one (with caramel i think) is my absolute favorite. I have never seen this flavor but it sounds delicious. Unfortunately I don't get to enjoy these as much as I'd like because of the price. They're not ridiculously overpriced but in comparison to other bars they are definitely pricey.
Kasondra F.
Ashland City, Tn
I love these bars. I have been having one of these bars for breakfast at work for the last few months and they keep me full till lunch time. I love that it's whole grans and chocolate. So simple and yummy. Be forewarned,however, that these particular bars do contain coconut and it is stated on the wrapper as well.
Natalie F.
These are absolutely delicious! Such a good way to get in some protein! They taste absolutely delicious! I love chocolate and peanut butter together. They are a great prices and you can get them at most gas stations or Wal-Mart! Highly recommend them! I eat them for breakfast or a snack!
Carolyn J.
Arcadia, CA
These kind bars are amazing! I love that I know what's going into my body since they list out what ingredients they put in exactly. It's nice to know that it's a healthy option for a snack. I have a sweet tooth so these are perfect when I'm craving sweets haha! Can't go wrong with peanuts and chocolate :P I do wish they were a little bit cheaper though and softer haha. I really have to bite into these sometimes. Still good though!
Amber V.
Redding, CA
These bars taste pretty good. The biggest downfall I see with them is they add soy/soy lecithin to the ingredient list which is a real turn off for those looking to improve their health. Again, if you aren't overly concerned about soy, the taste is very good. The bars store well and are easy to open.
Jen M.
Cape Coral , FL
Yum yum nom nom. I love these kind bars. I buy the 12 pack for 14.24 at Target, when available I get them from Amazon subscription for around 12 for a 12 pack. I throw one in my bag every morning for mid morning snack. They really are so good. 7g Protein and 200 something calories.
Abbie M.
Bensalem
This is probably my absolute favorite protein bar to buy. In my opinion you can't go wrong with peanut butter and dark chocolate. I'm one of those people who usually don't like these types of bars but I love this one. It has a great taste and it packs in protein for you to get through the day. I'll eat them either in the morning to start my day or use it as a little protein booster snack mid day.
Anna B.
These taste great, the chocolate and peanut butter are both there and compliment each other well (of course.) The bars are just really hard, though. Not just chewy, but hard to bite into. I have a cap on a previously, slightly chipped tooth and worry about eating these.
Nicole M.
Kind bars are really good for you, and they have whole nuts in them-- which is always a plus-- but this particular flavor wasn't as good as I expected it to be. As a chocolate peanut butter lover, I was super excited to try this. It didn't have a very prominent peanut butter taste, but it still tasted good otherwise.
Delaney D.
Favorite granola or protein bar?
Luisa J.
Phoenix, AZ
Where do they sell this kind?
Mayra C.
Mesa, AZ
This snacks bars taste good or taste like medication?
Ivette G.
I love it... and you?
Shirley F.
Dix Hills, NY
Has anyone tried this KIND Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate + Protein bar? Is it overly sweet?