BY KIND SNACKS

Guilty Of Grabbing A Spoon And Eating Peanut Butter Straight Out Of The Jar? We Certainly Are - Which Is Why We Created This Nut Bar Coated In Roasted Peanut Butter And Smothered In Dark Chocolate. Leave The Jar In The Cabinet And Take The Taste Of Peanut Butter Wherever You Go.

Adrian Z.
Huntersville, NC
Ate one of these as a snack today, and I went out and bought a whole box! Tastes like candy, but with the high protein and wholesome ingredients, this is a fantastic choice for a snack
Kennedi R.
They are filling and make a really good snack that is also healthy. They do have some chocolate on them but it’s not a lot. I don’t consider them very affordable.
member-b4808ab4f
Youngstown , OH
These are delicious and great for healthy, on the go snacks! You would seriously never know that they're actually good for you by the taste. On top of all of that they're inexpensive and sold just about everywhere!
Candace B.
These bars are an amazing way to get a healthy snack while virtually eliminating any unhealthy ingredients. I love their taste, and how satisfied I feel after I eat one. They're also perfect for quelling a sweet tooth! Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate is my favorite, it reminds me of chocolate covered peanuts, only better for me. Love them!
Sheridan E.
Norristown, PA
Few things in life go together as well as peanut butter and chocolate. When I shop at Wegman's, I can't leave without checking out what Kind bars they have to offer each week. I always find myself coming back to the Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate + Protein bars, though. Besides being low in sugar and high in fiber and protein, they are just delicious and perfect for an post-workout snack or even for a light lunch. Actually, they are pretty good for dessert after a light meal, too!
Suzi B.
Atlanta, GA
I actually like all flavors of KIND bars, but I was recently introduced to the Dark Chocolate Nuts & Sea Salt flavor. I love that they are made from fruits and nuts and contain no artificial ingredients. They are low in sugar and high in protein and good fats. The Dark Chocolate Nuts & Sea Salt bar is great when you are craving something sweet.
Angela S.
Boardman, OH
A bit pricey but worth it. Best granola bar I've ever had. Full of flavor and tastes very clean, not like full of sugar. I dont really like peanut butter bur the Kind dark chocolate pb is amazing.
Margaret W.
Los Angeles, CA
These bars are SO GOOD. This is my favorite flavor, and it has less than 5 grams of sugar, which is way better than most protein bars you see in the grocery store. They also don't have any fake sugar, which is a huge plus for me. And they hold me over. The only con is that they're so good I want to eat more than one :)
Courtney R.
Woodstock, GA
These are tasty and a good quick snack, but I don't feel like they hold me over for as long as some of the other brands. For the price and calorie count, I wish they had a little bit of additional protein. However, they are definitely a good flavor and taste much better than some of the cheaper, pressed granola bars.
Amy K.
Rncho Cordova, CA
This is my on the go snack/treat quite often. Throw a few in my purse and I have a tasty snack for when I can't find allergy appropriate food or just to hold me over until my next meal.
Delaney D.
Favorite granola or protein bar?
Luisa J.
Phoenix, AZ
Where do they sell this kind?
Mayra C.
Mesa, AZ
This snacks bars taste good or taste like medication?
Ivette G.
I love it... and you?
Shirley F.
Dix Hills, NY
Has anyone tried this KIND Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate + Protein bar? Is it overly sweet?