BY KIND SNACKS

Guilty Of Grabbing A Spoon And Eating Peanut Butter Straight Out Of The Jar? We Certainly Are - Which Is Why We Created This Nut Bar Coated In Roasted Peanut Butter And Smothered In Dark Chocolate. Leave The Jar In The Cabinet And Take The Taste Of Peanut Butter Wherever You Go.

Luz  B.
I've had these bars before and they're so good and nutrient! Peanut butter I don't like but I've tried the nuts and berries one and man is it one I would buy again and again
Jessica M.
These bars taste soo good! The only con is that they are pretty pricey. I would try to make them myself but it does take time. But I do think all kind bars are pretty tasty!
Sasina S.
Minneapolis
These bars are so delicious! I love that I can pronounce all the ingredients, and I love how much protein is in these bars. It's a wonderful way to start my day, or for a quick snack on the go.
Maha S.
Princeton, TX
Love love love these! They are the perfect snack. I eat these everyday for a quick energy filled snack during the day. It’s the perfect amount of chocolate and peanuts.
Tabitha M.
Not a fan of this flavor but the bar itself is good. It’s a great healthy snack to just throw in your bag. I don’t like dark chocolate so this why I rated this one a 3.
Stacy B.
Arlington , VA
Be kind to your body and pick up a Kind bar. I rarely eat granola bars but when I do, I pick up Kind bars. I appreciate that there are natural ingredients in the bars and you can see the grains and what you are putting into your body. And seriously who doesn't love chocolate and peanut butter together?! This flavor is amazing, but so are all the other ones I have tried from this brand. I like that they have savory flavors as well as sweet flavors. There are so many different kinds of flavors, so you are never going to get bored trying them all.
whitney p.
This granola bar is absoluetly delicious. It deserves a 10! I used to eat these all the time, and recently bought some more and forgot how wonderful they really are
Rachel K.
Fairfax, VA
My favorite kind bar! This has all the rich flavors to make it an indulgence, but none of the added sugar or weird additives to make you feel guilty for treating yourself!
Natalie P.
Joplin, MO
I hated this kind bars. They were very pricy also I wasn't a fun of the taste very blahh. Also almost all of them had dark chocolate and almonds and I don't like either
Allison W.
Huber Heights, OH
I've never had a bad flavor of kind bars. These are my favorite bars. They look small but are so filling. They're almost always on sale. The ingredients are clean and there is a ton of fiber in them, which is great!
Delaney D.
Favorite granola or protein bar?
Luisa J.
Phoenix, AZ
Where do they sell this kind?
Mayra C.
Mesa, AZ
This snacks bars taste good or taste like medication?
Ivette G.
I love it... and you?
Shirley F.
Dix Hills, NY
Has anyone tried this KIND Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate + Protein bar? Is it overly sweet?