BY KIND SNACKS

Guilty Of Grabbing A Spoon And Eating Peanut Butter Straight Out Of The Jar? We Certainly Are - Which Is Why We Created This Nut Bar Coated In Roasted Peanut Butter And Smothered In Dark Chocolate. Leave The Jar In The Cabinet And Take The Taste Of Peanut Butter Wherever You Go.

Julianne B.
Silver Spring , MD
Love these! Great flavor and it keeps me full all morning with a good amount of protein! Kind has so many flavors which I love!

My only con is that even at the gas station they are over $2. That seems like a lot for a protein bar.
Sandra A.
Santa Rsa Bch, FL
These are great for when your in hurry and need protein on the go! They taste great and tend give you a little burst of energy. My kids also tend to reach for these and take them to school for their snack
Abigail J.
Charleston
This is soooooooo goooood!!! All of these flavors are amazing, I highly recommend! You can get them at any grocery store, they aren't too expensive. They taste great and are low in calories and sugars!
Emily E.
My friend opened a bar a few months back and halfway through the bar eating it and I saw a worm squirming around in the next bite she was going to take. I will never eat one of these bars again.
Deosha A.
Philadelphia, PA
I love KIND bars. I get these when I go to Walmart. I don't eat these often but I only eat these when I am in the mood for them. These are a great source for protein and I recommend these bars
Sara S.
Cincinnati, OH
These are amazing! great and easy way to start off your day and get protein. Plus they taste amazing! They are a little more expensive but you get what you pay for!
Amari S.
Orlando
These Kind bars are one of my personal favorites. I got these from my local Publix. They do cost more than the granola bars found on the cereal isle. They’re very healthy and I’d recommend.
Christina J.
This flavor is my favorite one. I love peanut butter and I love chocolate, best of both worlds! I also have these at my work so if I don't buy them for at home, I can eat one at work!
Arinna B.
Gretna, VA
Taste-wise, KIND Peanut Butter and Dark Chocolate Bar is honestly the yummiest protein bar I've ever had and it surpasses the taste of everything else in the nutrition bar section of the grocery store by MILES. Price-wise, if you're used to buying your bars by the box then it's right along the same price range as most other boxes of bars but it's definitely not the cheapest option available (especially if you buy your bars individually). One con that might be important to a lot of people is that this KIND bar isn't nearly as high in vitamins as a lot of other nutrition bars and while it does have a good bit of protein, that percentage also isn't as high as most other bars too. If you're looking purely for something that tastes good and is healtheir than a candy bar, then this is probably great for you! But if you're looking for your daily dose of vitamins and such, it might not be the best option.
Christine M.
Cherry Hill, NJ
These are my favorite bars on the go. They are easy and fast. They also taste good! They are also reasonably priced. I would recommend them. You can find them at lots of stores.
Delaney D.
Favorite granola or protein bar?
Luisa J.
Phoenix, AZ
Where do they sell this kind?
Mayra C.
Mesa, AZ
This snacks bars taste good or taste like medication?
Ivette G.
I love it... and you?
Shirley F.
Dix Hills, NY
Has anyone tried this KIND Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate + Protein bar? Is it overly sweet?