BY KIND SNACKS

Guilty Of Grabbing A Spoon And Eating Peanut Butter Straight Out Of The Jar? We Certainly Are - Which Is Why We Created This Nut Bar Coated In Roasted Peanut Butter And Smothered In Dark Chocolate. Leave The Jar In The Cabinet And Take The Taste Of Peanut Butter Wherever You Go.

Ryley D.
Herculaneum, MO
Absolutely love these! Bit pricey for only 4 bars, but the taste is great. Love these for just a snack or before/after a run! They taste just like a candy bar but with all the healthy goodness you need to be refueled!
Taylor O.
Denver, CO
I LOVE kind bars. They are so delicious and so so filling. The gym i work at sells these and i work long shifts so when i need something to get me through past lunch, these save the day. So yummy and a hint of sweet. I think they are the perfect snack bar.
Deissy D.
Broomfield, CO
I was pretty surprised how delicious this bars are they have so much flavor. I tried I few different kinds and liked them all. Unfortunately I can't eat to many because I start breaking out because of the peanuts
Vica C.
Frederick, MD
I eat this kind every day and I absolutely lot it. Met all expectations each time
I eat. It get a little melty depending on weather- to be expected. It's affordable and it overall satiated me and my stomach.
Tracy T.
Mmmm. I do enjoy a kind bar. Especially the ones with chocolate drizzled on them. I normally buy mine from Trader Joe's or target. Great for on the go snack. Con is that it can have somewhat a lot of sugar. But I like it.
Summer M.
These are really good. The are a good price and their really good for you. They are really yummy and are better than I thought they would be. I can just grab and go. I would recommend and I would buy again
Matt F.
Branford, CT
Love these Kind Bars! So healthy for you and you know exactly what your eating in each bar. Great for a quick breakfast or a mid day snack. They also have great variety of flavors so you never get bored!
Ashley H.
These bars are delicious! They are sweet and salty at the same time! Plus they have added protein for a quick and healthy snack if you need one. My Olay downfall is they get stuck in my teeth sometime.
Sabra G.
Louisville, KY
Love these kind bars they have amazing flavor and are good for you they are a bit on the higher priced side but worth it I would buy again and you should definitely try if u love bars like this so yummy
Jasmine M.
Canton, GA
This is my absolute favorite protein bar ever. Its almost like candy because it has the tiny bites of dark chocolate. easy for on the go, fits right in your purse and you can eat it anywhere.
Delaney D.
Favorite granola or protein bar?
Luisa J.
Phoenix, AZ
Where do they sell this kind?
Mayra C.
Mesa, AZ
This snacks bars taste good or taste like medication?
Ivette G.
I love it... and you?
Shirley F.
Dix Hills, NY
Has anyone tried this KIND Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate + Protein bar? Is it overly sweet?