BY KIND SNACKS

Guilty Of Grabbing A Spoon And Eating Peanut Butter Straight Out Of The Jar? We Certainly Are - Which Is Why We Created This Nut Bar Coated In Roasted Peanut Butter And Smothered In Dark Chocolate. Leave The Jar In The Cabinet And Take The Taste Of Peanut Butter Wherever You Go.

Katherine H.
Pewaukee, WI
These are so sweet, salty, satisfying, and delicious! They're kinda pricey so I don't buy them very often, but these are so much better than any regular granola bar. Definitely worth the extra price for the quality
Baylee C.
Chester, VA
I love these! Not too sweet not too bitter it is just perfectly proportioned. I eat one of these after a work out of if I need a little snack a few hours before I hit the gym.
Mary P.
Greenville , SC
I love these because of the texture of the whole nuts and grains in the bars. That and they're not too sweet! Many granola bars are far too sweet (looking at you chewy) and feels like there's too much sugar to be good for you.
Julie C.
Philadelphia
This is my go to on the go snack. It's got a decent amount of protein and not a crazy amount of sugar. I always have this handy in my purse because as a mom on the go, sometimes you end up missing a meal or you need more energy.
Kim A.
Philadelphia, PA
These taste great. These bars make "going protein" easier. Sometimes, the shakes just taste weird to me and this is just a tasty and easy way to get the protein I need.
Ellie B.
Woodward, OK
Peanut butter and chocolate is my weakness! I am so glad that I found these bars. They cure my sweet tooth cravings and give me the extra protein I need! The price is reasonable and they are easy to find at your local store!
Amanda K.
Pickerington, OH
This is my go to I love the packaging the flavor is amazing and it isn’t loaded with ingredients which is always a better option the price seems to be always affordable at the grocery store also I highly recommend this bar
Delaney G.
Clemson
This is my absolute favorite granola bar. This makes me feel so healthy. This is quite an expensive product, so I only buy it when its on sale. They are extremely healthy. This product always meets my expectations and I would highly recommend it to others.
Annalyse P.
Columbus, OH
I felt like this bar was very crunchy, which is great if that’s what you’re going for. However I thought that it was hard to eat. I purchased this at Kroger. Not too bad of a price, especially when comparing similar brands.
Lauren H.
Joplin
This bar tastes fantastic. Dark chocolate and peanut butter are the perfect combination. This doesn’t taste like it’s “healthy” and it’s really enjoyable to eat. Almost like eating a candy bar. Great for snacks at work!
Delaney D.
Favorite granola or protein bar?
Luisa J.
Phoenix, AZ
Where do they sell this kind?
Mayra C.
Mesa, AZ
This snacks bars taste good or taste like medication?
Ivette G.
I love it... and you?
Shirley F.
Dix Hills, NY
Has anyone tried this KIND Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate + Protein bar? Is it overly sweet?