BY KIND SNACKS

Guilty Of Grabbing A Spoon And Eating Peanut Butter Straight Out Of The Jar? We Certainly Are - Which Is Why We Created This Nut Bar Coated In Roasted Peanut Butter And Smothered In Dark Chocolate. Leave The Jar In The Cabinet And Take The Taste Of Peanut Butter Wherever You Go.

Caroline R.
The products from KIND are some of my favorite things to eat. Although, I only buy them occasionally because they are on the pricey side. They are absolutely delicious and satisfy my chocolate cravings with the perfect amount of crunchy and chewy. I just wish they weren't almost $5 per bar!
Michelle M.
Neshanic Sta, NJ
These are so so good! Great for you and delicious, these are great for a quick snack. As a busy nine to fiver while going to grad school part time, Kind PB protein is great to carry with me when I’m not sure when I’ll get to grab a meal.
Vanessa M.
Dinuba, CA
My favorite is the dark chocolate and almond kind there super tasty and keep you full for a while I use these as meal supplement. Definitely worth a try ! There many different favors
Erica L.
Doylestown, OH
These protein bars are great for when you are on the go! I have two little ones so I often times don't have time to make myself breakfast before we have to get out the door. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a filling nutrition bar! Only con: slightly pricey
Staci F.
Columbus, OH
I really like the taste of these and they are comparably priced to similar bars, but with only 7 grams of protein, I don't consider them a protein bar as the name says. It's a good "clean" snack but not a significant source of protein.
Jena B.
Love love love these. I normally don't ever like the taste of protein bars but since the first day I've tried this bar I have been addicted to them. It sucks because they're a little pricey and I usually want to eat them a few times a day haha
Jessie S.
I love kind bars so much! They are my go to bars after a workout or on the road. Pretty okay for a paleo diet but still pushing it. I've eaten these for years and this is my favorite type. Highly recommended.
Ali S.
Fairfield, OH
It's good, but not the first one I grab off the shelf when I'm looking for a snack at the store. It's high in carbs and fat. Tasty, but I'd rather have something with more health benefits packed into a little bar. Great taste though!
Kristin F.
Jasper, AL
A perfect snack before a good cardio workout! It's the perfect blend of carbs and protein you need to keep you energized to finish your workout. I would highly recommend this to anyone wanting to have a nice snack before a workout!
Katherine H.
Pewaukee, WI
These are so sweet, salty, satisfying, and delicious! They're kinda pricey so I don't buy them very often, but these are so much better than any regular granola bar. Definitely worth the extra price for the quality
Delaney D.
Favorite granola or protein bar?
Luisa J.
Phoenix, AZ
Where do they sell this kind?
Mayra C.
Mesa, AZ
This snacks bars taste good or taste like medication?
Ivette G.
I love it... and you?
Shirley F.
Dix Hills, NY
Has anyone tried this KIND Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate + Protein bar? Is it overly sweet?