BY KIND SNACKS

Guilty Of Grabbing A Spoon And Eating Peanut Butter Straight Out Of The Jar? We Certainly Are - Which Is Why We Created This Nut Bar Coated In Roasted Peanut Butter And Smothered In Dark Chocolate. Leave The Jar In The Cabinet And Take The Taste Of Peanut Butter Wherever You Go.

Andrea J.
Hillsborough, NJ
"Protein" bar. This is pretty low protein and kind bars are basically candy to start with. So while I appreciate the effort, Nature Valley has a bar with 2 more grams of protein and 10 fewer calories. Better pay off, especially since this is really a treat not a meal.
Lala F.
Jacksonville, FL
I love their products because they have a lot of options for vegans. I love the crunch and sweetness. It definitely met my expectation. We have a store at my job that sells these and I love to grab them on my break. Gives me the boost I need to get through my day.
Courtney K.
Norfolk, VA
i love kind bars, they are filling and long lasting, come in a variety of original flavors and taste so good without any weird aftertastes. I find they are one of the perfect grab and go snacks out there, and they are well priced as well. definitely recommend.
Katelin L.
Christiansburg, VA
I like that these have 8 grams of protein as I find that a higher protein snack stays with me longer, but with just 200 calories. The peanut butter taste is subtle, which I like. I would rename these dark chocolate peanut butter to reflect that. Fresh and delicious
Katie R.
Arlington, VA
This is my favorite KIND bar and favorite granola bar in general. The extra protein makes it very filling and the peanut/chocolate combination is delicious. I keep these at my desk at work and sometimes in my purse just in case I get hungry. They're amazing.
Jen R.
I love Kind Bars! Most especially this flavor! If I need a little snack to get me going, this does the job! These can be a bit pricy, but at some places, you can buy them in bulk for less. Overall, this is a great snack + protein bar to help get you going!
Kayla M.
Duxbury, MA
Love these bars as a snack. Not to mention the added protein in them. It's great you actually are familiar with all the ingredients so you know what you are putting into your body. These bars are delicious may even have them on monthly home delivery.
Cheri C.
Warm Springs , GA
I love these bars! These are my go to snacks in the afternoons, when I am needing a little something. I love the peanut butter and dark chocolate combo, it has the best flavor! I would definitely reccomend the Kind bar to others, any flavor! They are delicious!
Ashley C.
Whoever thought it was smart to put peanut butter and chocolate together.. genius. Anyway, my only problem with KIND bars is they're like rocks. I bite into one and I worry that they're going to wreck my teeth. This is one of my favorite varieties, with all kinds good stuff: peanut butter, honey, almonds.. YUM. KIND bars are loaded with good ingredients, that you can pronounce.. nothing that's going to make you scratch your head and consult Google..And this variety only has 9g of sugar, so I don't feel super guilty about having one of these as a snack, a hold me over until my next real meal.
Esther H.
Ravenswood, WV
As a post weight loss surgery patient, I'm always looking for tasty protein packed snacks to take with me on the go.  KIND bars with low sugar meet my candy bar cravings every time! I can eat one of these without feeling guilty, but the taste is for sure a guilty pleasure!
Delaney D.
Favorite granola or protein bar?
Luisa J.
Phoenix, AZ
Where do they sell this kind?
Mayra C.
Mesa, AZ
This snacks bars taste good or taste like medication?
Ivette G.
I love it... and you?
Shirley F.
Dix Hills, NY
Has anyone tried this KIND Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate + Protein bar? Is it overly sweet?