BY KIND SNACKS

Guilty Of Grabbing A Spoon And Eating Peanut Butter Straight Out Of The Jar? We Certainly Are - Which Is Why We Created This Nut Bar Coated In Roasted Peanut Butter And Smothered In Dark Chocolate. Leave The Jar In The Cabinet And Take The Taste Of Peanut Butter Wherever You Go.

Heather I.
Tamarac, FL
We sell these bars at my job and after trying one I’m in love. I love the combination of chocolate and nuts. I carry one in my purse all the time when I go out as a quick protein snack. They are healthy and satisfying as a treat on the go. I love the taste when you bite into it, it has like a chocolate mousse taste with the peanuts and almonds mixed together.
Riley S.
These granola taste AMAZING, and they're packed with protein! I used to buy these to throw in my lunch, but I've been having trouble finding this flavor since I moved. These bars taste great, but they're also super crunchy. KIND® Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate + Protein
Aurelia G.
Burnsville
One word. YUM! These are so good and make me feel like I’m eating something that is good for me too! The perfect morning or afternoon snack. I feel like these don’t taste as peanut buttery as I would have expected but I still like the flavor enough to keep getting and recommending them.
Fabiana C.
I love this protein bar!!!! And all the flavors are awesome! My favorite one is the one with dark chocolate and se Salt :) The package is very colorful and easy to open! I recommend it to all my friends and family, even though they don't eat so healthy lol. My type of lifestyle is super healthy, clean food based and definetly I love this product! KIND Healthy Snacks
Brandie C.
Harlingen , TX
My mom introduced these to me, surprisingly you always think that whatever's healthy mustn't be that tasty but on the contrary these bar are a healthy yet delicious treat! The peanut butter and dark chocolate are the perfect Flavors!
Robin H.
Patterson, CA
Peanut Butter and Dark Chocolate: How can anyone complain? KIND kills it with this combination as they do with every single flavor combo they make. I love Kind bars, AND the corporate Kind --- you can send anyone a free Kind bar as an act of spreading kindness....(LOVE!). 4 Stars only because they price isn't budget friendly and I rarely find coupons or markdowns on these. I respect higher pricing for high-quality ingredients-i also respect my budget.
Daniela D.
This is one of my favorite bars to grab on the go or for a snack. Not expensive and can be bought individually or by the box in almost every grocery store. It is supper yummy and the perfect combination of chocolate and peanut butter. The only warning I have is to look out for the expiration date, get the freshest one you can find because there have been times where I have bitten into a non-expired bar that tasted a little stale and hard.
Manminder S.
Milford , CT
I love the idea of healthy food but this just tasted dry and not good at all. Love the bar itself..... nutritional value, taste, etc. are all great. Flavor would be better with more moisture. These are insanely overpriced and taste Awful.
Brandi T.
Healthy and tasty. This bar is only 200 calories and fairly low in sugars and sodium. Also it is gluten free and dairy free which is an appeal to many. These bars are very tasty and high in protein.
Joelle Y.
Meridian
Purchased at: Kroger
I ate these Kind bars almost every morning during the summer! They kept me full throughout the morning, and they are delicious! They don’t get old to eat like regular granola or protein bars. I always have a box in my cabinet.
Delaney D.
Favorite granola or protein bar?
Luisa J.
Phoenix, AZ
Where do they sell this kind?
Mayra C.
Mesa, AZ
This snacks bars taste good or taste like medication?
Ivette G.
I love it... and you?
Shirley F.
Dix Hills, NY
Has anyone tried this KIND Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate + Protein bar? Is it overly sweet?