BY KIND SNACKS

Guilty Of Grabbing A Spoon And Eating Peanut Butter Straight Out Of The Jar? We Certainly Are - Which Is Why We Created This Nut Bar Coated In Roasted Peanut Butter And Smothered In Dark Chocolate. Leave The Jar In The Cabinet And Take The Taste Of Peanut Butter Wherever You Go.

Barbara V.
Weston , FL
these bellies are super good, and you can get super rich in several pharmacies as in several gym, when you have hunger and you do not want to eat trinket I recommend you try these bars are super good and taste real chocolate, KIND® Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate + Protein
Heather I.
Tamarac, FL
We sell these bars at my job and after trying one I’m in love. I love the combination of chocolate and nuts. I carry one in my purse all the time when I go out as a quick protein snack. They are healthy and satisfying as a treat on the go. I love the taste when you bite into it, it has like a chocolate mousse taste with the peanuts and almonds mixed together.
Riley S.
These granola taste AMAZING, and they're packed with protein! I used to buy these to throw in my lunch, but I've been having trouble finding this flavor since I moved. These bars taste great, but they're also super crunchy. KIND® Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate + Protein
Brandie C.
Harlingen , TX
My mom introduced these to me, surprisingly you always think that whatever's healthy mustn't be that tasty but on the contrary these bar are a healthy yet delicious treat! The peanut butter and dark chocolate are the perfect Flavors!
Robin H.
Patterson, CA
Peanut Butter and Dark Chocolate: How can anyone complain? KIND kills it with this combination as they do with every single flavor combo they make. I love Kind bars, AND the corporate Kind --- you can send anyone a free Kind bar as an act of spreading kindness....(LOVE!). 4 Stars only because they price isn't budget friendly and I rarely find coupons or markdowns on these. I respect higher pricing for high-quality ingredients-i also respect my budget.
Daniela D.
This is one of my favorite bars to grab on the go or for a snack. Not expensive and can be bought individually or by the box in almost every grocery store. It is supper yummy and the perfect combination of chocolate and peanut butter. The only warning I have is to look out for the expiration date, get the freshest one you can find because there have been times where I have bitten into a non-expired bar that tasted a little stale and hard.
Manminder S.
Milford , CT
I love the idea of healthy food but this just tasted dry and not good at all. Love the bar itself..... nutritional value, taste, etc. are all great. Flavor would be better with more moisture. These are insanely overpriced and taste Awful.
Hannah F.
Windermere , FL
Kind bars are super tasty, and they don’t make you feel guilty after you eat it! They’re a good snack especially when traveling! I usually pick one up when I’m at the airport to tie me over during my trip.
Brandi T.
Healthy and tasty. This bar is only 200 calories and fairly low in sugars and sodium. Also it is gluten free and dairy free which is an appeal to many. These bars are very tasty and high in protein.
lindsey s.
KIND bars taste pretty good and have more wholesome ingredients than most processed bars, but they have a ton of sugar for the protein proportion. I would eat one if I was hungry, but it is definitely not my first choice for a protein bar. Also, the stickiness of the sweetened as well as the nuts makes them pretty sticky in your teeth and I don’t love that feeling.
Delaney D.
Favorite granola or protein bar?
Luisa J.
Phoenix, AZ
Where do they sell this kind?
Mayra C.
Mesa, AZ
This snacks bars taste good or taste like medication?
Ivette G.
I love it... and you?
Shirley F.
Dix Hills, NY
Has anyone tried this KIND Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate + Protein bar? Is it overly sweet?