BY KIND #2 in Protein Supplements

Theres healthy. Theres tasty. Then theres healthy and tasty. At KIND, we believe you deserve bothwe call it our brAND philosophy. Thats why youll find all of our snacks are pretty much the nirvana of healthful tastiness. What began with just 8 bar varieties in 2004 has grown to over 22 bars and 6 Healthy Grains snackable clusters, and a multitude of new recipes being perfected and refined to our standards in the KIND kitchen. Ingredients you can see and pronouce. Contains natural ingredients Gluten free Non GMO

Tiffany R.
These Kind bars are amazing!! Like, I could just eat these no problem! Once again, I don't buy these too much because they are a bit on the pricier side, but what health bars arn't. This kind is my favorite! (Peanut butter and dark chocolate). These are soft bars, they are not crunchy. They are so good and are great to throw in your bag, or put in or on your desk at work (I did both). My sister got me into these, because she loves to try new things. When she first told me to buy them for her, I was like NO! You are not even going to eat these! So I ended up buying her the small pack of the square ones because she said she had already tried them. After she went through most of the box I tried one and I have been hooked ever since! I was really skeptical about these to tell you the truth, but I tried them and am glad I did. If you are on the fence about getting these, I say just do it!
Candace B.
These bars are an amazing way to get a healthy snack while virtually eliminating any unhealthy ingredients. I love their taste, and how satisfied I feel after I eat one. They're also perfect for quelling a sweet tooth! Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate is my favorite, it reminds me of chocolate covered peanuts, only better for me. Love them!
Margaret W.
Los Angeles, CA
These bars are SO GOOD. This is my favorite flavor, and it has less than 5 grams of sugar, which is way better than most protein bars you see in the grocery store. They also don't have any fake sugar, which is a huge plus for me. And they hold me over. The only con is that they're so good I want to eat more than one :)
Courtney R.
These are tasty and a good quick snack, but I don't feel like they hold me over for as long as some of the other brands. For the price and calorie count, I wish they had a little bit of additional protein. However, they are definitely a good flavor and taste much better than some of the cheaper, pressed granola bars.
Ixia R.
Kissimmee, FL
This is by far my favorite protein bar that is in the market right now, it feeds that sweet tooth craving with the dark chocolate but still somewhat healthy. Although the bars tend to be a little on the expensive side just wait for the bogo's and take advantage of them there.
Anna B.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
These taste great, the chocolate and peanut butter are both there and compliment each other well (of course.) The bars are just really hard, though. Not just chewy, but hard to bite into. I have a cap on a previously, slightly chipped tooth and worry about eating these.
Meredith M.
Love this bar. My only issue is that it is so hard to chew with all of the nuts. However, it tastes great and leaves me full enough to work out! They are a little pricey but worth it. I buy them at my everyday grocery store. They are one of the only energy bars I eat.
Priscila G.
Tampa, FL
I'm semi-obsessed with these bars. KIND is such a good brand, and their ingredients make me feel good about what I'm eating. The price is a little high, but the quality is top notch. I try to have some of these in my pantry at all times. Would definitely recommend.
Tamara F.
North Bergen, NJ
Honestly, one of the best bars that I've tried in a long time. It really keeps you satisfied for a couple of hours and has a great taste. As a person who doesn't like peanut butter, it was a nice surprise and definitely one of my favorites that KIND creates.
Morgan P.
Celebration, FL
So delicious and filling! These are the absolute best bars. They travel well, make you feel full and have the most Devine taste. A little on the pricey side but you definitely get what you pay for. Can be found at any grocery or health store
Delaney D.
Favorite granola or protein bar?
Mayra C.
This snacks bars taste good or taste like medication?
Luisa J.
Phoenix, AZ
Where do they sell this kind?
Shirley F.
Has anyone tried this KIND Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate + Protein bar? Is it overly sweet?
Ivette G.