BY KIND SNACKS

Guilty Of Grabbing A Spoon And Eating Peanut Butter Straight Out Of The Jar? We Certainly Are - Which Is Why We Created This Nut Bar Coated In Roasted Peanut Butter And Smothered In Dark Chocolate. Leave The Jar In The Cabinet And Take The Taste Of Peanut Butter Wherever You Go.

Maesa H.
San Diego
I buy these on the regular and they supply them for us at work.  The ingredients in the bar make it seem like a pretty healthy option and I think it is, especially if you're craving something sweet but don't want to go all out for ice cream and brownies.  It also keeps me pretty full for at least an hour or two til I can get my hands on actual food.  My only gripe is that a lot of these bars claim they are gluten free, but I've definitely had a bad reaction after eating some of the flavors.
Heather I.
Tamarac, FL
We sell these bars at my job and after trying one I’m in love. I love the combination of chocolate and nuts. I carry one in my purse all the time when I go out as a quick protein snack. They are healthy and satisfying as a treat on the go. I love the taste when you bite into it, it has like a chocolate mousse taste with the peanuts and almonds mixed together.
Anne R.
Philadelphia
This is a pretty good bar. I don't love chocolate in these bars, because I usually use them as a quick snack and the chocolate makes them messy to eat. Its pretty high in sugar, as with all KIND bars, so its not the most healthy but the protein content isn't terrible, so it "balances".
Riley S.
These granola taste AMAZING, and they're packed with protein! I used to buy these to throw in my lunch, but I've been having trouble finding this flavor since I moved. These bars taste great, but they're also super crunchy. KIND® Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate + Protein
Fabiana C.
I love this protein bar!!!! And all the flavors are awesome! My favorite one is the one with dark chocolate and se Salt :) The package is very colorful and easy to open! I recommend it to all my friends and family, even though they don't eat so healthy lol. My type of lifestyle is super healthy, clean food based and definetly I love this product! KIND Healthy Snacks
Brandie C.
Harlingen , TX
My mom introduced these to me, surprisingly you always think that whatever's healthy mustn't be that tasty but on the contrary these bar are a healthy yet delicious treat! The peanut butter and dark chocolate are the perfect Flavors!
Robin H.
Patterson, CA
Peanut Butter and Dark Chocolate: How can anyone complain? KIND kills it with this combination as they do with every single flavor combo they make. I love Kind bars, AND the corporate Kind --- you can send anyone a free Kind bar as an act of spreading kindness....(LOVE!). 4 Stars only because they price isn't budget friendly and I rarely find coupons or markdowns on these. I respect higher pricing for high-quality ingredients-i also respect my budget.
Daniela D.
This is one of my favorite bars to grab on the go or for a snack. Not expensive and can be bought individually or by the box in almost every grocery store. It is supper yummy and the perfect combination of chocolate and peanut butter. The only warning I have is to look out for the expiration date, get the freshest one you can find because there have been times where I have bitten into a non-expired bar that tasted a little stale and hard.
Lisa H.
Broomall
Purchased at: Walmart
Love kind bars and enjoy ever flavor. The kinds are bought when they go on sale. I do believe they are prices just a little out of my budget. However, they are definitely worth the chance to buy on occasion.
Manminder S.
Milford , CT
I love the idea of healthy food but this just tasted dry and not good at all. Love the bar itself..... nutritional value, taste, etc. are all great. Flavor would be better with more moisture. These are insanely overpriced and taste Awful.
Delaney D.
Favorite granola or protein bar?
Luisa J.
Phoenix, AZ
Where do they sell this kind?
Mayra C.
Mesa, AZ
This snacks bars taste good or taste like medication?
Ivette G.
I love it... and you?
Shirley F.
Dix Hills, NY
Has anyone tried this KIND Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate + Protein bar? Is it overly sweet?