BY KIND SNACKS

This Super Grain Bar Of Deliciousness Is Always The First To Disappear From Our Office Kitchen Stash: Whole Grains Including Oats, Buckwheat, Millet, Amaranth, And Quinoa Are Smothered In Peanut Butter And Sprinkled With Chunks Of Dark Chocolate And Bits Of Roasted Peanuts. Shhh, Don't Tell But We Started Taping Them Under Our Desks.

Michelle C.
San Gabriel , CA
Very crunch snack! I like this but the quinoa always get stuck in the teeth. I find it a bit dry for a granola bar, but I do like that it’s not as high in sugar content. I would recommend this in moderation. The sugar content is still a bit high.
Molly B.
Amherst
Purchased at: Amazon
I eat these on the daily they’re so good. I just wish they were a little more moist though, that’s the only thing. I love that they have simple ingredients and I know what I’m eating. I buy these honestly every week
Chrystin N.
Purchased at: Target
This was my breakfast today, ladies and gents! The combo of peanut butter and dark chocolate is so delish with coffee. Among other quick items, like a banana, Kind keeps me fueled until lunch.
Vanessa L.
Corsicana
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
It's a little messy to eat since when you take a bit it kind of crumbles everywhere. Overall it's a delicious product and definitely would recommend it to anyone.
Brook🖤 W.
Wichita, KS
Purchased at: Kroger
I really love these! It’s a hit or miss on this brand and I really enjoyed it! They are decent size and the chocolate just tops it off! I like to eat this if I get hungry before lunch!
Marquita S.
Richmond
These bars are so good and chewy. The chocolate and peanut butter is a classic combination. Compared to other health bars this bar taste the best. I am a repeat consumer , the bars are delicious and I am not disappointed with my them. I would recommend KIND Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate bar.
Kay W.
Danvers, MA
This kind bar is so good, I am a sucker for peanut butter and this does a good job balancing it with the dark chocolate. I buy these when they are on sale because they can be a bit expensive for just a granola bar, but the taste is unbeatable, and I recommend to my friends
Myrna S.
New Haven
I really like Kind Peanut Butter and Dark Chocolate bars, quite filling for a snack, and tasty also, the only drawback and the reason I didn’t give them a high rating is the price- to high. I do recommend them for a healthy snack but be prepared to pay.
Alana S.
These bars are so yummy. They are fairly healthy, not the healthiest option out there, but still better than many other nutrition bars. They are perfect for on the go and I can eat them any time of the day. They have these in drugstores and places like target. They are a tiny bit more expensive than other bars but they are bit more healthy so I think it’s worth it. Sometimes it’s hard to eat only one they are so tasty! They are easy to pack and run out the door with. Always good to have these around.
Dakota V.
Matthews, NC
My all time favorite bars. I love the ingredients and the flavor. I don’t feel like I’m wasting calories when I eat them and feel the cost is extremely fair. I often times can find a buy one get one deal. This is my favorite flavor as well.
Pierce H.
Brooklyn, NY
Which other kind bar do you recommend?
Renee c.
Ventura, CA
Love this kind bars they are a great snack and will stop your cravings. Health choice in between meals!
Lindsay W.
I'm looking for good snacks for our household. But my concern is, are the boxes lined somehow so if something for example chocolate- isn't melted?
Jasmine M.
Is this brand good? I see it at Walmart all the time but I'm hesitant to buy
Kimberly C.
methuen, MA
These look delicious 😋 are they chewy?