BY KIND SNACKS #47 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

This Super Grain Bar Of Deliciousness Is Always The First To Disappear From Our Office Kitchen Stash: Whole Grains Including Oats, Buckwheat, Millet, Amaranth, And Quinoa Are Smothered In Peanut Butter And Sprinkled With Chunks Of Dark Chocolate And Bits Of Roasted Peanuts. Shhh, Don't Tell But We Started Taping Them Under Our Desks.

Caley E.
St Louis Park, MN
Yum yum yum these are my favorite & tj maxx usually has them for $2.50 a box! They’re healthy, gluten free, perfect for in the morning on your way to work or school. The peanut butter dark chocolate is actually one of my favorite kinds, but there’s also soooo many others to choose from, too! I love KIND!
Marquita S.
Richmond
These bars are so good and chewy. The chocolate and peanut butter is a classic combination. Compared to other health bars this bar taste the best. I am a repeat consumer , the bars are delicious and I am not disappointed with my them. I would recommend KIND Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate bar.
Lily H.
I’m obsessed with these bars! Not only am I pleased with the sugar, they taste so good & are gluten and dairy free, perfect for me. Peanut butter & chocolate is a classic, yummy combo, so this is obviously one of my favorites. Very impressed & totally would recommend to anyone!
Myrna S.
New Haven
I really like Kind Peanut Butter and Dark Chocolate bars, quite filling for a snack, and tasty also, the only drawback and the reason I didn’t give them a high rating is the price- to high. I do recommend them for a healthy snack but be prepared to pay.
Alana S.
These bars are so yummy. They are fairly healthy, not the healthiest option out there, but still better than many other nutrition bars. They are perfect for on the go and I can eat them any time of the day. They have these in drugstores and places like target. They are a tiny bit more expensive than other bars but they are bit more healthy so I think it’s worth it. Sometimes it’s hard to eat only one they are so tasty! They are easy to pack and run out the door with. Always good to have these around.
Dakota V.
Matthews , NC
My all time favorite bars. I love the ingredients and the flavor. I don’t feel like I’m wasting calories when I eat them and feel the cost is extremely fair. I often times can find a buy one get one deal. This is my favorite flavor as well.
Kyra H.
Reno, NV
Not exactly Keto friendly, but damn good! They are still relatively low in sugar and high in protien for a bar. These are my new treats, they are Super healthy and taste just like a candy bar. I don't think these can be rated highly enough!
Farrah E.
Morgantown
These KIND bars are amazing! They are great snacks and since I was recently diagnosed with Celiac Disease, these are so easy to carry around in my purse in case I'm unable to eat the things provided. Reasonable price got a huge box at walmart and I love them!
Kasey G.
Whitehall, WI
I like this but it has a very weird texture and something that you have to get use to. I really like the flavor. Although it’s not that healthy and has a lot of sugar in it. It could be used as a treat every once in awhile
Emily R.
COLUMBIA, SC
My favorite easy snack or breakfast when I'm on the run. It's so hard to find gluten free granola bars that taste good. I love all the flavors of these bars and the variety. The only thing I wish was different is that they were lower in sugar. They can be a bit pricey, but go on sale often. Will always buy these granola bars!
Pierce H.
Brooklyn, NY
Which other kind bar do you recommend?
Renee c.
Ventura, CA
Love this kind bars they are a great snack and will stop your cravings. Health choice in between meals!
Lindsay W.
I'm looking for good snacks for our household. But my concern is, are the boxes lined somehow so if something for example chocolate- isn't melted?
Jasmine M.
Is this brand good? I see it at Walmart all the time but I'm hesitant to buy
Kimberly C.
Haverhill , MA
These look delicious 😋 are they chewy?

back