BY KIND #83 in Breakfast Bars

Oats. Millet. Buckwheat. Amaranth. Quinoa. Simple, right? see more...

Ali Y.
This is breakfast every day! It keeps me going without being hungry at least until lunch if not later. I usually hate granola bars but I stock up on these for weeks. They were surprisingly delicious and chewy, not crunchy. I definitely recommend these!
Brooke M.
Pottstown, Pa
I just switched to a gluten and dairy free diet. These are a great alternative to cookies since I like cookies with my coffee and tea. The chocolate ones are also great.
Alyssa P.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I love these. They are a quick and easy on the go breakfast that doesn't make you feel guilty for eating them. They are chewy which is nice because most granola bars are hard and messy to eat on the go. I love knowing exactly what is in my food and KIND does a great job of letting you know what they're about!
Heidi G.
Bothell, WA
These are good for breakfast on the go. I like having some of these at my desk at work. They can be a bit pricey when they are not on sale, but they feel healthier than other granola bar options that are primarily chocolate. I will likely continue to purchase for snacks and breakfasts.
Whitney H.
Kearney, NE
These are really good breakfast bars and filling! They have a great flavor and come in handy when I have to go to classes! They're the perfect size. These are inexpensive and worth the money to have around when you're in a hurry and need something to hold you over til your next meal.
Christal A.
Elmhurst, NY
A great on-the-go breakfast whenever I don't have time to cook or make myself my usual. It's a good value and very delicious. I eat this a couple of times a week. I love how it tastes and I can even throw it in my bag and bring it as a snack to work.
Kendro T.
I love the KIND brand because most of their products are gluten free and vegan/dairy free which is apart of my diet. These bars are great for my breakfast especially when I’m working in the morning or on the run. Wish there were more in the box!
Melissa M.
Canton
It is a good healthy breakfast option. I like starting my day with a good choice. I can purchase this at any of the stores I happen to stop into. I do check labels and am happy with my choice with choosing Kind bars and they taste great.
Lacie C.
This peanut butter bar is one of my favorites. I am a lover of peanut butter so that might explain why. This one makes me feel better about my choice because it's made from the best ingredients. Give it a try you won't regret it.
jayne B.
mmm so delicious! buy this every time i go grocery shopping! price is not bad at all and honestly has next to no cons. ingredients are all so tasty together and packaging is creative. would recommend :)