BY KIND SNACKS

5 Super Grains Coated In Peanut Butter And Soft-baked For A Chewy, Crunchy Part Of Your Morning Breakfast. With Each 50g Serving Having 19g Of Whole Grains, They're The Perfect Source Of Sustained Energy Throughout Your Day. Looking For Even More Deliciousness? Add A Spread Of Peanut Butter, A Few Slices Of Banana And Enjoy!

Lily H.
These Kind breakfast bars are amazing! I’ve had pretty much every flavor, but my favorites are dark chocolate & blueberry almond. I especially love the ones with protein in them. This bar, is SOOO yummy and fills me up, perfect for a mid-morning snack. The sugar could be lowered, but other than that it’s a delicious bar.
Rachel A.
Raleigh, NC
The taste is great and it’s more filling than most granola bars. It lasts me through my morning class until lunch. It’s a little too crunchy and not quite chewy enough for my preference, but that’s easy to overlook.
Emma C.
So good! These are a guilt free, easy, on the go breakfast option. My favorite flavors so far are the almond butter and blueberry almond. They are expensive for only getting 4 packs in a box, but they are well worth it! All ingredients that you can actually read.
Amy R.
Washington DC
These are great bars with the perfect amount of protein. They are softer and don’t have as much of a hard crunch, which makes them great at breakfast, especially. I like that they are very well made with healthy ingredients, and they’re packaged well so they can easily survive a ride in a purse or backpack.
Meghan K.
Brooklyn, NY
You know how, sometimes, you need to eat a meal on the run and a single granola just doesn't do it? There's TWO in this package! And wow, these little bars are filling! In fact, I believe this is the perfect purse snack for the "responsible" one. The ones of us who open a snack and our friend/partner/kid says "I'm hungry TOO!" Well guess what - you can have the other one!! They're not too dry, as some can be. Sweet, with a hint of salty! I'm a huge fan of these - great bang for your buck!
Katie P.
Gloucester, VA
I absolutely LOVE these kind bars. Whether it be crunchy granola or the soft chewy breakfast bars our family loves the kind brand. The ingredients in these are super great. We can be on the go but still know we are eating a healthy snack. Perfect for breakfast or a grab and go travel snack. I will definitely continue to buy these and many other kind products. Thanks for thinking about our bodies more than we do sometimes :).
Elizabeth G.
These are great if you're not a big breakfast person, but still want to get something into your body in the mornings. Ideal for commuters looking to eat something on their way to work or students with early morning classes. Not the most filling, but will tide you over until an early-ish lunch and aren't as unhealthy as other quick breakfast options.
Madison E.
These breakfast bars are super tasty! Perfect to eat on-the-go as I head to the gym for my morning workout. They give me enough energy to make it through a great training session and I would totally recommend these bars!
Laura H.
Speedway, IN
These are great. I love that they are a low calorie and great tasting food. I don't think the peanut butter tastes is very strong but there are a decent amount of chips giving you a chocolate taste ! Without all the guilt
Lyndsey P.
Everett, WA
Pretty good, I was happy with the flavor and whole pieces of nut.  I really felt it was satisfying it taste and texture.  I liked eating these on my breaks at work, the chewing really got out extra stress.  I wouldn't add anything to these bars or subtract.  pretty awesome bar.