HealthFitness & NutritionNutrition BarsKIND Snacks
KIND Peanut Butter Bars, 5g Sugar|6g Protein, Gluten Free Bars, 14 Oz

KIND Peanut Butter Bars, 5g Sugar|6g Protein, Gluten Free Bars, 1.4 Oz.

by KIND Snacks

KIND Peanut Butter bars are satisfying gluten free bars packed with nuts and peanut butter that you can take anywhere. These KIND nut bars lead with heart healthy peanuts as the #1 ingredient. This healthy snack bar combines quality ingredients like peanut

How many calories are in one of these?
Start your review of KIND Peanut Butter Bars, 5g Sugar|6g Protein, Gluten Free Bars, 1.4 Oz.!
My go to snack bar for my toddler and whole family. I love the size of them and it's perfect for not choking, while also being soft and very edible. Some of them taste so good it's like eating something unhealthy!
Gainesville, FL
They're really good for you and have lots of healthy things for your body, but for me the after taste and texture it leaves in your mouth is just not for me. The actual taste is good but once it's swallowed it just doesn't sit right with me.
I live the whole line of Kind bars. Very tasty filling and healthy. I even give them to my daughter who likes them.
I like the KIND Healthy Grains bars because they're a bit softer than the normal KIND bars. They're great for a grab and go breakfast or a midmorning snack. The berries in the "Peanut Butter Berry" flavor are great because they're big pieces of dried fruit. Very Delicious!
The peanut butter berry are my favorite, by far, of the Kind granola bars. The cranberries add a nice compliment to the peanut butter, which is the predominant flavor. Great grab and go snack that allows me to still eat healthy when in a hurry.
North Olmsted, OH
I have tried almost every flavor of kind bars and these are my favorite by far! I love that they have natural, whole ingredients. The peanut butter is the star of these while the berries give a nice little touch!
Big fan of all KIND bars have to offer. The mixture of peanut butter and berry is sweet yet salty. Just a great mix together. Berries are also a great source of antioxidants. Definitley purchasing again. Especially being so low calorie and full of protein. Another great product for my healthy life style.
Chadron, NE
I love the fact that these are healthy and they actually taste good! A great breakfast for the working people who doesn't always have time for breakfast.
Anaheim, CA
This is so delicious! I absolutely love this. The flavors are amazing! They have many different flavors and options to choose from. This also fits my healthy lifestyle as this is low in sugars and fats.
Oradell, NJ
These are so tasty and made with great ingredients. They are the perfect snack size. I eat them before the gym in the morning because a lot of granola bars are too big for pre-workout snacks.