BY KIND SNACKS

We Put Our Own Healthy Twist On This Classic Grain Bar Flavor: 5 Super Grains Including Oats, Buckwheat, Millet, Amaranth, And Quinoa Bound Together With A Touch Of Honey And The Added Texture Of Coconut. Don't Settle For Just Any Oat Bar.

• I love granola bars, and have been looking for one that i...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a new bar to try for breakfast. How...2 Answers
  • trying to decide between KIND bars and Clif Bars.. any s...2 Answers
Claudia K.
Alexandria, VA
I picked this up from my local Safeway last week and am loving it! I can taste the toasted coconut in it and those that know me... know that coconut is my favorite.🥥 I like that this does not have soy protein in it. This is great all on it’s own or with my almond milk. Will definitely be repurchasing and exploring other granolas in the near future. KIND® Oats & Honey With Toasted Coconut
Krizz'Tina M.
I really like the way that these taste. Besides the fact that they’re not as chewy as I’d like, they’re not at all disappointing. It’s a good, quick snack that’s light and I think it could use more honey or something to make it easier to chew the toasted coconut specifically.
Iana D.
Why are these so good, but so expensive? Sometimes I find bars selling for $4. That’s crazy expensive. I do understand it’s a healthy alternative, but they could really be selling it for lower. I’d suggest buying them in bulk for a cheaper price, like at Costco. They’re still expensive, but more worth it. They really are tasty though.
Sophie W.
love this snack it keeps me full throughout the day!! one cons is that it's very chewy it tastes like nature valley !! I usually buy them at target ! it's great to eat at school and I would highly recommend to others !
Rachel F.
Royal
This is very plain and easy to eat. It’s not overly sweet and the coconut adds just a hint of extra flavor. I take this product to sporting events and love how portable and convenient it is! I recommend this to on the go people who just need a healthy snack!
Julie M.
While this is one of my favorite healthy, gluten free go to snacks, I would love if they would lower the fiber because sometimes I find myself eating more than one in a day and regret it the next morning. One reviewer mentioned drinking water with it because its dry, I second that idea but also because you need to stay hydrated and it helps you body process the fiber better. There are different types and styles so you can find whatever your looking for, even to fit your chocolate needs.
Nina H.
Cheektowaga, NY
These are my favorite granola bar right now. Pretty affordable and high quality ingredients. They are delicious and taste like a dessert to me! I love the chunks of coconut in these as well. I would recommend these to anyone who typically loves honey nut type flavors.
Dakota V.
Matthews , NC
Love this brand. I love the ingredients and flavor. What I have found with this flavor is it leaves my mouth a bit dry. The cost is worth it. I have found this to be my favorite brand. I highly recommend.
Emily W.
So these are a little harder to find in the stores compared to their other bars, but when you find them (I found them at Safeway) you will be the happiest person ever and immediately grab them off the shelf. These little bars are healthy and don't taste like it. They're great for an on-the-go snack. I tried this on a flight to NY when they gave out snacks and was immediately obsessed. Recommend!
Jen S.
We actually tried these on a plane for the first time. Definitely an upgrade for plane food, and my husband liked them so much that he wanted to buy a box when we got home. They’re good, but chewy! My jaw hurts from chewing so much.
Shakis D.
What other flavor of the Kind brand have you tried?
kaila k.
Springfield
trying to decide between KIND bars and Clif Bars.. any suggestions to which one i should go with!? i don't want it to be extremely crunchy, more soft.. and i love dark chocolate! so, which one would be better for me?
Kimberly C.
Los Angeles , CA
I've been looking for a new bar to try for breakfast. How would you recommend this? Will it fill me up for a few hours?
Hannah D.
Slayton, MN
How many calories are in one of these?
Jamie K.
Massillon, OH
I've been seeing these everywhere and am wondering if they are any good?