BY KIND SNACKS

Can t Choose Between All Our Flavors? You Don t Have To. br Includes: 4 - Maple Glazed Pecan Sea Salt Bars 2 4 - Dark Chocolate Nuts Sea Salt Bars 3 4 - Dark Chocolate Cinnamon Pecan Bars Our Nuts Spices Bars have to meet a strict standard: Only 5g of sugar or less. With ingredients like dark chocolate, maple syrup and cinnamon, they seem too good to be true. But made only from ingredients you can see pronounce, they re a snack that only tastes indulgent. All KIND products are deliciously gluten free, non GMO, made from only ingredients you can see pronounce. Maple Glazed Pecan Sea Salt table style=border-left: 0px none #000000;border-top: 0px none #000000;border-right: 0px none #000000;border-bottom: 0px none #000000;border-collapse: collapse;table-layout: fixed; td style=border: 1px solid #000000;padding: 0px 5px 0px 5px;width: 278px;vertical-align: top; align=left v see more...

• What is your favorite flavor of Kind Bar?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
patsy s.
I keep these on hand at all times. My entire family enjoys them. Even introduced them to my elderly parents who need protien and they enjoy them. This is the best combination of nutty chocolate flavor and it's good for you. Love these!
Criminelle L.
My #Beachbag essential snack. Honestly my everyday, in my purse, briefcase, desk, car, and jacket pocket snack. I LOVE these. Not too sweet, crunchy, filling without being heavy.
Linda S.
Saint Louis, MO
Foodie Expert
These are not really full of flavor, but they are better for you than most of the processed bars out there. I would have liked a bit more taste, but one of these and some yogurt and you stay full, which is why I was eating them.
Amanda K.
Toledo, OH
Foodie Expert
I would eat these for a snack when I worked at the Andersons Market! They had the protein I needed and I only got 10 mins for break so it was also a quick one!
Christopher C.
Danvers, MA
The great taste of nuts in a convenient sized bar. Whether your working hard, working out or hardly working, Kind keeps you fueled to go all day long.
Brandi H.
I love kind bars! They're a great healthy snack that I can grow in my bag! With so many different flavors to choose from you really can't go wrong!
Natalia M.
Schaumburg, IL
Foodie Expert
Amazing and complete snack. I've even uses it to substitute a meal at times if I'm rushing. There's plenty of protein in it and very low sugar.
Nushrat M.
Chesterfield, MO
Foodie Expert
Kind bars are the best enery bars. I like all the flavors. But my personal favorite is Vanilla Chai. Buy it from Walmart or Starbucks
Emily R.
Circleville , OH
Foodie Expert
Great brand! Great flavor! Easy on the go breakfast snack. You can find these at speedway, Kroger and Walmart. A little pricey tho..
Kathy H.
Glenview, IL
The kind bars are absolutely delicious without sacrifing being healthy. Love the variety pack to be able to enjoy the different bars
Nushrat M.
Chesterfield, MO
What is your favorite flavor of Kind Bar?