BY KIND SNACKS

Can t Choose Between All Our Flavors? You Don t Have To. br Includes: 4 - Maple Glazed Pecan Sea Salt Bars 2 4 - Dark Chocolate Nuts Sea Salt Bars 3 4 - Dark Chocolate Cinnamon Pecan Bars Our Nuts Spices Bars have to meet a strict standard: Only 5g of sugar or less. With ingredients like dark chocolate, maple syrup and cinnamon, they seem too good to be true. But made only from ingredients you can see pronounce, they re a snack that only tastes indulgent. All KIND products are deliciously gluten free, non GMO, made from only ingredients you can see pronounce. Maple Glazed Pecan Sea Salt table style=border-left: 0px none #000000;border-top: 0px none #000000;border-right: 0px none #000000;border-bottom: 0px none #000000;border-collapse: collapse;table-layout: fixed; td style=border: 1px solid #000000;padding: 0px 5px 0px 5px;width: 278px;vertical-align: top; align=left v see more...

• What is your favorite flavor of Kind Bar?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Linda S.
Saint Louis, MO
These are not really full of flavor, but they are better for you than most of the processed bars out there. I would have liked a bit more taste, but one of these and some yogurt and you stay full, which is why I was eating them.
Christine L.
Rosemead, CA
Kind bars are my go to bars when I'm in a rush in the morning. These taste delicious and have the perfect amount of sweetness. These may be a bit pricier compared to other bars, but in my opinion, it's worth it! I love how
Shelby H.
My mom buys these all the time! I love how I know that they're not processed or have unhealthy ingredients. I have a big sweet tooth and I think they're really tasty. They're the perfect healthy but easy snack, and I'm all about eating something that's good for you.
Amanda K.
Toledo, OH
I would eat these for a snack when I worked at the Andersons Market! They had the protein I needed and I only got 10 mins for break so it was also a quick one!
Christopher C.
Danvers, MA
The great taste of nuts in a convenient sized bar. Whether your working hard, working out or hardly working, Kind keeps you fueled to go all day long.
Brandi H.
I love kind bars! They're a great healthy snack that I can grow in my bag! With so many different flavors to choose from you really can't go wrong!
Natalia M.
Schaumburg, IL
Amazing and complete snack. I've even uses it to substitute a meal at times if I'm rushing. There's plenty of protein in it and very low sugar.
Kathy H.
Glenview, IL
The kind bars are absolutely delicious without sacrifing being healthy. Love the variety pack to be able to enjoy the different bars
Emily R.
Circleville, OH
Great brand! Great flavor! Easy on the go breakfast snack. You can find these at speedway, Kroger and Walmart. A little pricey tho..
Nushrat M.
Chesterfield, MO
Kind bars are the best enery bars. I like all the flavors. But my personal favorite is Vanilla Chai. Buy it from Walmart or Starbucks
Nushrat M.
Chesterfield, MO
What is your favorite flavor of Kind Bar?