BY KIND SNACKS

Can t Choose Between All Our Flavors? You Don t Have To. br Includes: 4 - Maple Glazed Pecan Sea Salt Bars 2 4 - Dark Chocolate Nuts Sea Salt Bars 3 4 - Dark Chocolate Cinnamon Pecan Bars Our Nuts Spices Bars have to meet a strict standard: Only 5g of sugar or less. With ingredients like dark chocolate, maple syrup and cinnamon, they seem too good to be true. But made only from ingredients you can see pronounce, they re a snack that only tastes indulgent. All KIND products are deliciously gluten free, non GMO, made from only ingredients you can see pronounce. Maple Glazed Pecan Sea Salt table style=border-left: 0px none #000000;border-top: 0px none #000000;border-right: 0px none #000000;border-bottom: 0px none #000000;border-collapse: collapse;table-layout: fixed; td style=border: 1px solid #000000;padding: 0px 5px 0px 5px;width: 278px;vertical-align: top; align=left v see more...

• What is your favorite flavor of Kind Bar?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Sarrah H.
Angwin
I have heard such great things about his brand and when I saw it on sale I grabbed a box. Each flavor was so good and taste was all natural. It's great for when you get that sweet tooth but want to stick with something healthy. I will definitely buy more soon
Leslie S.
Olean, NY
It's BAD how GOOD these are. They're so yummy and easy to take with you. They're addictive though, so I try to only buy every once in a while. The sugar is a little high, but the fiber makes up for it in my book.
Gabriela R.
Denton
Honestly my favorite granola bars out there. They are a little pricey, but when I buy them, I am the happiest gal. They are so delicious & so healthy, what's NOT to love about them????
Tracy W.
Mesa, AZ
Since I have to eat GF, I will say I miss girl scout thin mint cookies so I found this KIND bar (dark chocolate with mint) and it seriously has help me not miss those cookies.
Chandler B.
I like variety packs, but I am not a fan of the price. The ingredients seem fresh which is good, but I they do tend to fall apart. I would recommend this for the most part.
Toni A.
OH my gosh, my favorite flavors of KIND bars are the spicy savory nuts. They leave you feeling like you ate a full meal when you only had a small snack. Savory, salty, and sensory overload on every bite
patsy s.
I keep these on hand at all times. My entire family enjoys them. Even introduced them to my elderly parents who need protien and they enjoy them. This is the best combination of nutty chocolate flavor and it's good for you. Love these!
Jillian G.
Kingston, GA
I love these because they are easy to take on the road and taste great! They are also not as packed with bad ingredients as other brands on the market. A little pricey, but worth it depending on what you're wanting in a snack.
Criminelle L.
My #Beachbag essential snack. Honestly my everyday, in my purse, briefcase, desk, car, and jacket pocket snack. I LOVE these. Not too sweet, crunchy, filling without being heavy.
Linda S.
Saint Louis, MO
These are not really full of flavor, but they are better for you than most of the processed bars out there. I would have liked a bit more taste, but one of these and some yogurt and you stay full, which is why I was eating them.
Nushrat M.
Chesterfield, MO
What is your favorite flavor of Kind Bar?