BY KIND

Can t Choose Between All Our Flavors? You Don t Have To. br Includes: 4 - Maple Glazed Pecan Sea Salt Bars 2 4 - Dark Chocolate Nuts Sea Salt Bars 3 4 - Dark Chocolate Cinnamon Pecan Bars Our Nuts Spices Bars have to meet a strict standard: Only 5g of sugar or less. With ingredients like dark chocolate, maple syrup and cinnamon, they seem too good to be true. But made only from ingredients you can see pronounce, they re a snack that only tastes indulgent. All KIND products are deliciously gluten free, non GMO, made from only ingredients you can see pronounce. Maple Glazed Pecan Sea Salt table style=border-left: 0px none #000000;border-top: 0px none #000000;border-right: 0px none #000000;border-bottom: 0px none #000000;border-collapse: collapse;table-layout: fixed; td style=border: 1px solid #000000;padding: 0px 5px 0px 5px;width: 278px;vertical-align: top; align=left v see more...

• What is your favorite flavor of Kind Bar?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Maddie S.
Turnersville, NJ
Great tasting bars, they are super satisfying and filling. My only issue is that they are made out to look so healthy but looking at the ingredients they arent as healthy as they are made out to be.
Miranda K.
Goshen, KY
There are a bunch of different kinds that taste good. They are a little on the expensive side, but totally worth it. You can find them almost anywhere now. I think it taste better than other granola bars that have protein in them.
heather b.
Coeur D Alene, ID
These bars are some of the few that will actually fill me up when I'm on a long hike. I keep one in m backpack just in case. Theyre a good enough size that you actually feel like it's made for an adult not a 12 year old and it tastes absolutely delicious.
Sarrah H.
Angwin
Foodie Expert
I have heard such great things about his brand and when I saw it on sale I grabbed a box. Each flavor was so good and taste was all natural. It's great for when you get that sweet tooth but want to stick with something healthy. I will definitely buy more soon
Stephanie V.
Best bars ever. Such good flavor, but can get kind of expensive, which is probably why I don't get them this often. Good news is they can be on sale sometimes in most grocery retailers.
Leslie S.
Olean, NY
It's BAD how GOOD these are. They're so yummy and easy to take with you. They're addictive though, so I try to only buy every once in a while. The sugar is a little high, but the fiber makes up for it in my book.
Gabriela R.
Denton
Honestly my favorite granola bars out there. They are a little pricey, but when I buy them, I am the happiest gal. They are so delicious & so healthy, what's NOT to love about them????
Tracy W.
Mesa, AZ
Foodie Expert
Since I have to eat GF, I will say I miss girl scout thin mint cookies so I found this KIND bar (dark chocolate with mint) and it seriously has help me not miss those cookies.
Chandler B.
I like variety packs, but I am not a fan of the price. The ingredients seem fresh which is good, but I they do tend to fall apart. I would recommend this for the most part.
Toni A.
Foodie Expert
OH my gosh, my favorite flavors of KIND bars are the spicy savory nuts. They leave you feeling like you ate a full meal when you only had a small snack. Savory, salty, and sensory overload on every bite
Nushrat M.
Chesterfield, MO
What is your favorite flavor of Kind Bar?