BY KIND SNACKS

Can t Choose Between All Our Flavors? You Don t Have To. br Includes: 4 - Maple Glazed Pecan Sea Salt Bars 2 4 - Dark Chocolate Nuts Sea Salt Bars 3 4 - Dark Chocolate Cinnamon Pecan Bars Our Nuts Spices Bars have to meet a strict standard: Only 5g of sugar or less. With ingredients like dark chocolate, maple syrup and cinnamon, they seem too good to be true. But made only from ingredients you can see pronounce, they re a snack that only tastes indulgent. All KIND products are deliciously gluten free, non GMO, made from only ingredients you can see pronounce. Maple Glazed Pecan Sea Salt table style=border-left: 0px none #000000;border-top: 0px none #000000;border-right: 0px none #000000;border-bottom: 0px none #000000;border-collapse: collapse;table-layout: fixed; td style=border: 1px solid #000000;padding: 0px 5px 0px 5px;width: 278px;vertical-align: top; align=left v see more...

• What is your favorite flavor of Kind Bar?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Lex W.
These are good if you just need a bit of protein and want something small and convenient to carry around but the chocolate ones will melt if you leave them in a hot car and I honestly think that they are just too hard, like these bars hurt my teeth when I am chewing them, I guess because of all of the almonds. I probably won't buy them again but maybe my teeth are just too sensitive.
Marlena S.
I'll admit I'm no fan of granola or any sort of pressed fruit/grain bars. But at times you need a quick, light snack or breakfast substitute. These Kind bars are great for that purpose. I like the fact that they are all-natural and contain very little sugar.
Sharon D.
Oh i have no complain about this delicious protein bar. Every time i am hungry and i don't feel like eating a full meal that's what i go for. Its healthy and delicious, the nuts together with the chocolate give it a twist of flavor you won't be able to say you don't like it, unless you don't like nuts, or chocolate, and then you would be nuts.
Adie K.
Atlanta, GA
I love every Kind bar so reviewing the variety pack. You eat one every day for breakfast or for snack. My boyfriend (who doesn't eat healthy) loves these abs said he is going to eat them every day for the next 60 years. Fairly affordable.
Paige C.
Circleville, OH
Though they are really healthy and the taste is good, they are really hard and chewy. I tried to get past it, because they did curb hunger between meals. Ingredients are simple which I liked, but they are just too hard to chew.
Haley O.
Evans, GA
I love these bars. They keep me going through out the day. They are a little on the pricey side but they are worth it. I love the Nuts and spices bars. I can usually find them at Costco or Walmart for a really good price.
Olivia U.
Athens, GA
My favorite is the caramel and sea salt, they fill you up and are packed with protein. They are great for a quick healthy snack when you're at the gym or even at work! I highly enjoy them and recommend them.
Maddie S.
Turnersville, NJ
Great tasting bars, they are super satisfying and filling. My only issue is that they are made out to look so healthy but looking at the ingredients they arent as healthy as they are made out to be.
Miranda K.
Goshen, KY
There are a bunch of different kinds that taste good. They are a little on the expensive side, but totally worth it. You can find them almost anywhere now. I think it taste better than other granola bars that have protein in them.
heather b.
Coeur D Alene, ID
These bars are some of the few that will actually fill me up when I'm on a long hike. I keep one in m backpack just in case. Theyre a good enough size that you actually feel like it's made for an adult not a 12 year old and it tastes absolutely delicious.
Nushrat M.
Chesterfield, MO
What is your favorite flavor of Kind Bar?