KIND  Nuts & Spices Madagascar Vanilla Almond Bar
3 colors available

KIND Nuts & Spices Madagascar Vanilla Almond Bar

BY KIND

KIND® Madagascar Vanilla Almond Nuts & Spices.
Only 4g sugar.
Very low sodium.
Dairy free. see more...

KIND  Nuts & Spices Madagascar Vanilla Almond Bar
KIND Nuts & Spices Madagascar Vanilla Almond Bar
  • "A great snack to put in a back pack or purse for those like me whose blood sugar crashes a lot" in 1 review
Angel D.
Angel D.
Albertson
Perfect post-workout or midday snack! Flavors are perfect - not too sweet and very nutty. The almonds are crunchy but not overly so. It is also a much healthier option than other snacks and bars in the market, and is pretty filling. You can find them in any grocery store and they aren't too expensive like some healthier snack/protein bars.
Amy T.
I have done my research and Kind is the best granola/snack bar brand out there. They have the least amount of added sugars and good, heart-and-body-healthy ingredients. My favorite flavor is the Madagascar Vanilla Almond. These are great post-workout to build muscle, or as a meal alternative if you need to take your breakfast on-the-go.
Amy T.
This is my favorite flavor! Kind bars are the best granola/snack bars out there because they usually have the least amount of added sugars compared to other brands. This has a strong vanilla flavor that I love and although the bar is on the smaller side, the almonds make it filling.
Laura P.
Laura P.
Closter, NJ
Light and not too sweet with a honey taste to it. Very crunchy and packed with almonds and oats. May be difficult to chew for people with sensitive teeth because it is a bit hard. Does not keep you very full but tastes delicious. Available in many stores
Lizbet V.
Lizbet V.
Deland, FL
Kind has the best granola bars out there. It's so delicious and healthy. It's pricey I don't buy them often but when I splurge on myself this is my treat! Unlike others it taste so natural and more quantity. Very smile packaging, amazing bars.
Lilliana G.
Lilliana G.
San Antonio, TX
Foodie Expert
We love Kind Bars and this spiced flavor has just the right hint of interesting. Like all Kind Bars it's filling and delicious. Right price and great quality. This is definitely a beach bag must have to curb hunger and not weigh you down.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Sudbury, MA
Foodie Expert
This is one of my favorite flavors of KIND bars. They're great for an on the go breakfast or snack. The vanilla flavor is good and not too sweet. I buy these at Walmart or Target. I definitely recommend these.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
Foodie Expert
These are great, go-to, healthy snacks! I keep them at the house for a quick, healthy bar. They go easily in my purse and hold up on hot summer days. Only 4 stars because I do wish the price was better.
Leslie P.
Leslie P.
Marietta, GA
Foodie Expert
I love kind bars. This is one of my least favorite flavors though. It just tastes kind of flat somehow. Not the hugest vanilla fan so don't let that deter you if you really love vanilla
Kalynn H.
Kalynn H.
Suwanee, GA
I love this snack! It's pretty healthy and delicious. I would definitely recommend to friends and family. Although I like this flavor, I think the dark chocolate almond is the best!
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Foodie Expert
How would you compare the KIND Nuts & Spices Bars to other brands of bars you see on the market?
Julia M.
Julia M.
North Chelmsford, MA
Is this more salty or sweet? Because it has the nuts but also vanilla.
Adam G.
Adam G.
Stevensville, MD
How many calories are in each bar
dominique k.
dominique k.
Are they worth how much money they are
Tamara B.
Tamara B.
This is simply the BEST Kind bar that I have tried (which is most of them!) The vanilla flavor is so rich and complex, and smells wonderful. I highly recommend trying this flavor if you can find it! Any other suggestions from users who love this flavor?