BY KIND

KIND® Nuts & Spices Dark Chocolate Cinnamon Pecan.
Only 5g sugar.
Very low sodium.
No trans fats.

Holly S.
Baltimore, MD
This bar is my favorite of all the KIND bars. The texture and the taste are unbeatable. The cinnamon adds just a slightly spicy hint that you crave more. It's a healthy option that is both dairy and gluten free. This will definitely be my go-to bar when I buy KIND again.
Mary O.
Muncie, IN
I keep a box of these in my desk at all times! I love the crunchy texture and hint of cinnamon. They're typically high in sugar, so if you need to be conscious- keep that in mind.
Mendy V.
This one is yummy! I love spice with my chocolate and nuts! It's nice to be able to trust a processed bar as being high quality and good for you.
Jessica D.
This is by far my fave kind bar! Great protein and on the go snack!! Love most flavored!!
Sylviah S.
Don't you hate when you buy something because the picture looked good & when you open it you find out that it looks nothing like what you imagined! (ohh the power of photography, no?) This is not that.
It taste as good as it looks. 👐🏽
Love having them in my purse and my son approves so that's a plus(:
🌰 #nonGMO
🌰 #glutenfree
🌰 7grams of #fiber
🌰 5grams of #protein
🌰 Ingredients you can trust! #almonds, #peanuts, #pecans, #cashews, #cinnamon, #darkchocolate, #honey

Kid tested, mother approved!
Jessica R.
Louisville, KY
I love kind bars and this is a good flavor. They are so convenient to have when I get stuck in a meeting or appointment that goes longer than I anticipated. I always have one in my purse for such occasions. I love the wholesome ingredients and how they are healthy, filling, and taste really yummy too!
Lindsey O.
These are so good. I love the texture of the bars. The balance of flavors are also great. Kind bars are one of my favorite granola type bars. I love the crunchy nutty flavor they have. I will continue to purchase these. Healthy alternative to other snacks and they taste great.
Dora F.
Brookline
This is not only my favorite breakfast food, but it is energizing and filling. As an athlete, I always am sure to have one for a before and after practice pick-me-up! I prefer this to other products because it is much more filling and energizing.
Lauren G.
New Roads, LA
Great combination of sweet and salty, this is a great bar that's reasonably priced considering it has all good things in it for you. I usually select any KIND product over competitors because I have always enjoyed this bars.
Ian R.
Riley
What can I say about this product?? Perfection!! It's alittle on the pricey side but you get what you pay for. Real natural ingredients and it blows all other competitors out of the water! Yes I would recommend anyone who loves natural and organic ingredients