BY KIND SNACKS

Do the kind thing for your body, your taste buds & your world™Welcome to the KIND community! Here at KIND, we think a little differently. Instead of "or" we say "and". We choose healthy and tasty, convenient and wholesome, economically sustainable and socially impactful. From the snacks and foods we make, to the way we work, live, and give back, our goal is to make KIND® not just a brand, but also a state of mind and community to make the world a little kinder. We call this the KIND Movement, which has inspired millions of unexpected acts of kindness around the world. Join us at kindmovement.com.Kindly yours,Daniel Lubetzky, KIND Founder see more...

Buy on Puritan...*
Sarah D.
This flavor is my favorite kind bar flavor! I discovered it a year or so ago and I haven’t looked back. It tastes like a candy bar because the mint is so refreshing, but then you’re eating something nutritious! I highly recommend if you enjoy the flavor mixing of chocolate and mint.
Jen J.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my new favorite kind bar..but I can't buy in a whole box anymore because I easy too many at a time! I really like the low sugar. They are great when you want something with chocolate. I like the mint flavor that is left in my mouth after I eat.
Jen M.
Waltham, MA
These are awesome! I love the different flavors the KIND bars have! They are really delicious. The chocolate is really smooth and the almonds are perfectly crunchy. I love keeping these at my desk at work and in my bag for when i'm on the go. I definitely recommend!
Danielle M.
Bristol, CT
Who needs candy when you have this bar?! The mint and chocolate makes this KIND bar an amazing treat, without all the added sugars of a candy bar. The flavor is notable without being overwhelming. And I know the almonds the fueling my body.
Emily O.
Tallahassee, FL
I loved the flavor of the dark chocolate almond mint bad from kind. It was delicious! Dark chocolate and mint is one of my favorite flavor combos and it did not disappoint. These bars are way better for you than most granola bars and they taste great.
Nina M.
Ithaca, NY
So delicious! Perfect for throwing in my backpack to carry around campus. They are little bit on the pricier side so that is a down side, so I don't usually end up buying them, but I never turn them down when they are offered to me! Give 'em a try!
Lindsey C.
Dana Point, CA
I absolutely love Kind bars & how they are so transparent about their ingredients. I love the various flavors & options. I like the clear packaging & how you can nearly see what's inside each bar. I buy them for our work employees frequently.
Whitney K.
Weatherford, OK
I am obsessed with this flavor! The mint is so nice and refreshing and there's a perfect amount of chocolate. I can't find these in bulk so I have to spend a little more and buy the individuals, but I'm too far gone to stop now.
Cierra P.
Coatesville, IN
Kind bars are delicious and all reflect the title. They are comparably priced to similar brands. Taste fresh and are chewy with a bit of crunch. I have purchased these at the grocery store as well as at Starbucks
Lindsey D.
Nashville, TN
My new favorite flavor! I love these with an apple and bottle of water for breakfast. They're affordable, with honest and natural ingredients and they're great on the run. Not to sweet and not too salty!