BY KIND SNACKS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Do the kind thing for your body, your taste buds & your world™Welcome to the KIND community! Here at KIND, we think a little differently. Instead of "or" we say "and". We choose healthy and tasty, convenient and wholesome, economically sustainable and socially impactful. From the snacks and foods we make, to the way we work, live, and give back, our goal is to make KIND® not just a brand, but also a state of mind and community to make the world a little kinder. We call this the KIND Movement, which has inspired millions of unexpected acts of kindness around the world. Join us at kindmovement.com.Kindly yours,Daniel Lubetzky, KIND Founder

Desiree S.
San Antonio , TX
I’m not usually a big fan of almonds but my coworker gave me a mini one of these and I thought it was quite delicious. It has a nice salty/sweet combination to it. I would definitely buy it for myself.
Theresa C.
Brooklyn, NY
Once I had a bar like this I knew it was possible to mix nuts and a tad of spice together and it taste great! I started out with the sweeter mixes and figured since they male their other products awesome why not try something with a bit of spices. I would recommend this bar to anyone will to try it!
Sharon P.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
I thought these were gonna be delicious because it had trouble in the name but I'll tell you stay away from these these are the most disgusting things I've ever tasted I couldn't even chill more together on the spit them out they were nasty don't buy
Julia M.
You need to like truffles to like these. I am not that sophisticated. These are some sexy energy bars. The truffle is light, but it's there. I had a bite of my husband's. He loved it and he is not an energy/granola bar type person.
It's well done, like all Kind products, just not for me.
Do not go into this thinking truffle=Chocolate or you will be really disappointed.
Wendy R.
dover, MA
Out of all the variety thsi is my least favorite, is just that the flavors don't match so your moth get confuse after every bite so you can't enjoy it because of thinkinh why it taste like that haha , a real challenge, i rather invest my $2 in the other amazing flavors
Matilde H.
Pottstown , PA
Great taste and nice packaging. I have purchased them at target, giant, and wawa. Great for an on-the-go snack. They provide protein with a little sweet and salty creating the perfect balance. I continually go back and grab these off the shelf in the store!
Meghan L.
Plantation , FL
I mean there isn't a kind bar I have tried and don't like. This one is one of my top favorites ! Great quality snack that I don't feel guilty for eating. When I need granola bars I only buy KIND. I actually feel like I am eating food not a rubber stick. No funny after taste because it's real ingredients ! Totally recommend and will buy again.
Brandi S.
These bars are so delicious they taste like dessert! It's so nice to eat such a fancy, delectable treat after lunch, especially in the form of convenient granola bar! My only wish is that it was more filling - if I'm eating a granola bar it's usually for that purpose.
Darlyne M.
La Habra, CA
These are a great breakfast on the go bar. Easy as pop them in your purse & head out the door in a hurry! The flavor is great, & the sea salt is just a perfect combination to the sweet nuttiness of this bar. Would totally recommend, can't wait to try the other flavors!
Alexis G.
I'm always looking for a good granola bar to help get me to the next meal. But the problem I always have is that one is too messy or tastes like shit. That's why I love kind bars. Their yummy, always coming out with interesting organic flavors, and they're not messy! Would totally recommend to any snacker.