BY KIND #48 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

KIND Nuts & Spices Bars, Caramel Almond & Sea Salt: All natural Non GMOGluten free No sugar alcohols Low glycemic Low sodium see more...

• How many calories are in one of these?2 Answers
  • Does anyone else think the sea salt over powers the flavor in thi...4 Answers
Alyssa R.
Box Elder, SD
Review for: KIND Nuts & Spices Bars, Caramel Almond & Sea Salt, 12 ea
Ok, so when I first bought KIND bars, I had really low expectations but super high hopes. I find that most nutrition bars I've had in the past taste....just bad. Obviously they're not supposed to taste like ice cream, but I'd like something I can chew and swallow without gagging. And, well, these KIND bars are amazing. It genuinely makes me feel like I'm eating dessert for a snack. The sea salt in this bar matches the caramel and nuts so well, it's ridiculous. Another one of my top picks for work snacks. Definitely recommend.
Madison C.
Review for: KIND Nuts & Spices Bars, Caramel Almond & Sea Salt, 12 ea
These are so d*mn delicious with the not overly sweet caramel and the saltiness that compliments it so well. Its like a dessert without all the guilt. The only problem I have with these is that they are so expensive , sometimes they are 20 dollars here in chicago . Like Why? Wait, I know why. I swear by these , always great to have around. They kept me alive my first semester of college ; My college had really awful food and I refused to eat it.
Eryka M.
Review for: KIND® 4-Pack Caramel Almond & Sea Salt 4-1.4 oz. Bars
Absolutely love these! I'm used to chocolate granola bars and I love chocolate. However, this is great for cutting back on chocolate and sweets. There's a hint of sea salt that doesn't overpower anything, just complements the flavors. Everything about this is delicious. All KIND bars, in this form, taste delicious to me. I've never seen a pack, they're usually sold separately. And on sale they're 4/$5. Some grocery stores sell the box for $13+
Alison W.
Dayton, OH
Review for: KIND Nuts & Spices Bars, Caramel Almond & Sea Salt, 12 ea
The caramel almond & sea salt is the perfect mix of sweet and salty! I love to pick these up in the checkout while I'm in the middle of running errands. It's just the right size, and fills me with plenty of energy to get through the rest of my day. Will buy over and over again (and in bulk next time!). Grab and go by throwing one in your purse for when you get the munchies :)
Jenny
Review for: KIND Nuts & Spices Bars, Caramel Almond & Sea Salt, 1.4 oz, 12 Count
I find these bars to be great! Sometimes when I'm on a budget I can't afford them because each individual bar is around a dollar but it adds up if you're addicted to them as my family is. The Caramel Almond bar is one of my favorite snacks but if you don't like salty things it can be a bit overwhelming. The caramel does give it a nice balance and adds some sweetness.
Katie A.
Coffeyville, KS
Review for: KIND® 4-Pack Caramel Almond & Sea Salt 4-1.4 oz. Bars
I super love these bars. They are a little bit expensive but they satisfy my sweet tooth! I love the combo of salted caramel and the almond. They have a great texture and are great to have in my desk, and sometimes I grab them as a quick breakfast. My toddler also likes them which makes me laugh, and we sometimes fight over the last one!
bernard r.
Bertram, TX
After looking around for a healthy snack,I was tild by a coworker to try these bars....Atfirst look I didn't really think I would enjoy these but after trying them,I have to say that they are very good,not to mention good for you. My kids also love these. I'm happy to say these have become a staple in my household
Dana L.
Review for: KIND® 4-Pack Caramel Almond & Sea Salt 4-1.4 oz. Bars
I have never tried a Kind bar I didn't like, to be honest. But this Caramel almond & Sea Salt is hands down the best bar I've ever had. Was given a sample in Sams Club once and bought a huge box, thinking I'd prob not like it as much once I had a few. But I was wrong! So good! And healthy impaired to most bars!
Fabiana F.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: KIND Nuts & Spices Bars, Caramel Almond & Sea Salt, 12 ea
These are very good. KIND bars are my go to gas station snack for road trips and almost always this flavor - caramel almond & sea salt. I will say, I think they are a little pricey for their sizing. A lot of other bars seem more filling with higher protein but these bars are still just so good and easy to eat!
Heather A.
Allentown, PA
Review for: KIND Nuts & Spices Bars, Caramel Almond & Sea Salt, 12 ea
Hands down the best healthy snack bar ever invented. The perfect balance of all ingredients, you can't really tell if it's healthy or a treat, because it satisfies hunger on every level. I love getting the box of 16 because the price generally is better. Still a little pricey but worth it.
Angela W.
Virginia Bch, VA
Does anyone else think the sea salt over powers the flavor in this bar?
Hannah D.
Vermillion, SD
How many calories are in one of these?