KIND® Nuts & Spices Bars Caramel Almond Pumpkin Spice uploaded by Alejandra M.

BY KIND SNACKS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Angelina Y.
I demand that kind bring this back, at least for fall if not year round. I was a devout hater of pumpkin spice anything until I tried these and they tasted just so good to me. I can’t even explain how or why. Maybe it was the combo of almonds and caramel with the spices that got me... but either way these were fantastic and need to be brought back immediately.
Bobi D.
These are my new go to bars. I've just discovered them and this is my new favorite flavor. Sadly, it's probably seasonal. These bars are fresh no matter which kind you get. They aren't full of garbage ingredients.
bobbie T.
Vista, CA
I picked up a box in the clearance section of Target last night and I literally can't decide if I like this flavor or not. It's definitely got a pumpkin-spice vibe to it and you can certainly taste the notes of carmel... I'm also happy with the dark chocolate making an appearance because otherwise I think it would be too sweet. I'm torn between loving it (it's really good if you keep them in the freezer and eat them cold) and just thinking the flavor is a little funky. Guess it just depends on what you're craving. Probably pairs well with coffee in the AM, though I haven't done that yet.
Brandy A.
Carencro, LA
my local target had these on clearance right after Christmas. I love anything pumpkin and caramel so I figured why not give it a shot. well I was not disappointed! IT WAS DELICIOUS!!! the perfect balance of pumpkin spice and caramel. I went to the store the next day to buy more boxes but they were all gone! I would love if they carried this flavor all year long! I don't think I can wait until fall lol and it helps that this is a healthy snack, I don't feel guilty eating the whole box lol
M M.
Springfield, MA
OMG! Caramel Almond Pumpkin Spice KIND bar is to die for. Its a great balance of sweet and tasty. I get mine from Amazon. My family and I love these Bars healthy nutritious and delicious. Never have been disappointed, I would recommend this product to anyone.
Boo W.
I have eaten these bars for snacks when i was dieting. They are a bit different tasting than your usual snack bar, but they have a very good taste once you get used to eating them. They also gave me boosts of energy instead of slowing me down like chips and other sugary snacks would. I recommend these to anyone who wants a healthy snack choice with a good feeling to go with it.
Sarah W.
Belton, SC
Kind granola bars are really nice. i am a better fan of them than most, however, I have become a supporter of whole foods, and so I do not want to fill my body with foods that are not wholesome and provide greater nutrition, but Kind bars are "kind" to one's body, and allow one to get the crunch and sweetness without harmful additives.
Nicholas R.
I love these bars, especially during the fall. I love how they are all natural, but taste so GUILTY. I usually just buy these at any grocery store, so theyre easy to find. The only con, is that they are not neccessarily low in calories, and they're kind of small; so it's hard to not eat 5 and eat 1,000 calories in 5 minutes.
Dominique A.
CARLSBAD, CA
SO GOOD! If you love pumpkin spice, you're going to be obsessed with these sweet and spicy treats made with wholesome, natural ingredients. Yes, there's sugar, but this is a way healthier treat than a candy bar, and you're getting lots of fiber and nutrition while treating yourself to something really special and seasonal.
Damian D.
La Puente, CA
I really like seasonal flavors, and this was a great product for me to take on commutes and long days to get into that spirit without resorting to a Starbucks run. Kind bars aren't the heaviest bars, but they do make for a sweeter satisfying snack.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this good for you???
Haley S.
Where can you buy these ?