KIND® Nuts & Spices Bars Caramel Almond Pumpkin Spice uploaded by Alejandra M.

BY KIND SNACKS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Angelina C.
I demand that kind bring this back, at least for fall if not year round. I was a devout hater of pumpkin spice anything until I tried these and they tasted just so good to me. I can’t even explain how or why. Maybe it was the combo of almonds and caramel with the spices that got me... but either way these were fantastic and need to be brought back immediately.
Brandy A.
Carencro, LA
my local target had these on clearance right after Christmas. I love anything pumpkin and caramel so I figured why not give it a shot. well I was not disappointed! IT WAS DELICIOUS!!! the perfect balance of pumpkin spice and caramel. I went to the store the next day to buy more boxes but they were all gone! I would love if they carried this flavor all year long! I don't think I can wait until fall lol and it helps that this is a healthy snack, I don't feel guilty eating the whole box lol
M M.
Springfield, MA
OMG! Caramel Almond Pumpkin Spice KIND bar is to die for. Its a great balance of sweet and tasty. I get mine from Amazon. My family and I love these Bars healthy nutritious and delicious. Never have been disappointed, I would recommend this product to anyone.
Boo W.
I have eaten these bars for snacks when i was dieting. They are a bit different tasting than your usual snack bar, but they have a very good taste once you get used to eating them. They also gave me boosts of energy instead of slowing me down like chips and other sugary snacks would. I recommend these to anyone who wants a healthy snack choice with a good feeling to go with it.
Sarah W.
Belton, SC
Kind granola bars are really nice. i am a better fan of them than most, however, I have become a supporter of whole foods, and so I do not want to fill my body with foods that are not wholesome and provide greater nutrition, but Kind bars are "kind" to one's body, and allow one to get the crunch and sweetness without harmful additives.
Nicholas R.
I love these bars, especially during the fall. I love how they are all natural, but taste so GUILTY. I usually just buy these at any grocery store, so theyre easy to find. The only con, is that they are not neccessarily low in calories, and they're kind of small; so it's hard to not eat 5 and eat 1,000 calories in 5 minutes.
Dominique A.
CARLSBAD, CA
SO GOOD! If you love pumpkin spice, you're going to be obsessed with these sweet and spicy treats made with wholesome, natural ingredients. Yes, there's sugar, but this is a way healthier treat than a candy bar, and you're getting lots of fiber and nutrition while treating yourself to something really special and seasonal.
Damian D.
La Puente, CA
I really like seasonal flavors, and this was a great product for me to take on commutes and long days to get into that spirit without resorting to a Starbucks run. Kind bars aren't the heaviest bars, but they do make for a sweeter satisfying snack.
Becca D.
Bel Air, MD
Omg I cannot say enough great things about these granola bars, they are hands down my favorite snack in the fall , they have a sweet and salty pumpkin caramel taste and they are super affordable and great for a busy morning breakfast !
Jen M.
Waltham, MA
This is insanely good! I love Kind Bars and this is just another winner for them. I think it's better than other types of health bars out there. These are great on the go and keep your energy up. These tastes really great and I totally recommend them!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this good for you???
Haley S.
Where can you buy these ?