BY KIND SNACKS

9 Dark Chocolate Nuts and Sea Salt, 9 Madagascar Vanilla Almond.

• What is your favorite flavor of Kind Bar?1 Answers
Lana M.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I like these bars, they're good for on the go and my favorite one is the dark chocolate and almonds, it taste amazing. However, I am a health freak, I usually have the "NO B.S" bars on me because its the only brand without any unnecessary added ingredients. However, when I run out or don't have that option I will buy a kind bar because they are the next best thing in my opinion, both taste and health wise.
Lex W.
These are good if you just need a bit of protein and want something small and convenient to carry around but the chocolate ones will melt if you leave them in a hot car and I honestly think that they are just too hard, like these bars hurt my teeth when I am chewing them, I guess because of all of the almonds. I probably won't buy them again but maybe my teeth are just too sensitive.
Dell D.
I LOVE KIND! Not just their products but everything they are about also! Their bars are delicious and they are focused on bringing a little kindness back to this world. What more could you ask for! I recommend kind to anyone and everyone I know!!
Marlena S.
I'll admit I'm no fan of granola or any sort of pressed fruit/grain bars. But at times you need a quick, light snack or breakfast substitute. These Kind bars are great for that purpose. I like the fact that they are all-natural and contain very little sugar.
Sharon D.
Oh i have no complain about this delicious protein bar. Every time i am hungry and i don't feel like eating a full meal that's what i go for. Its healthy and delicious, the nuts together with the chocolate give it a twist of flavor you won't be able to say you don't like it, unless you don't like nuts, or chocolate, and then you would be nuts.
Janette D.
Heathrow, FL
Love these bars!  They are full of nuts, so the protein amount is great.  They are full of flavor, unlike many other protein bars which can be pretty bland.  The price is reasonable and they are pretty low in carbs.  My favorite is the sea salt and chocolate.
Allegra F.
AUSTIN, TX
Let's be real. Some of us do not have the time to make a full breakfast during the week. I love these for on the go and still getting what I need in my diet and just as easy as going through a drive thru but healthier! I will always recommend these tasty bars!
Emily D.
I love kind bars! I bought these at Costco once and will stock up on these every quarter. The vanilla beans are fragrant but not overpowering while the chocolate one is delicious (but a little messy). The only problem I have is that they are so good, most of the times, one is not enough to be filling! Also, as a student who eats this in class, there is no good way to open up these bars without making a ton of noise.
Brooke N.
Issaquah, WA
These are a great go to snack.  I keep some stashed in my purse and in the car.  You know you are eating something healthier when you grab them.  Much more afforabale to buy the box at Target vs individual at Starbucks where i see them most often sold.
Becca W.
Elmira, Ny
These are my FAVORITE snack. My only problem with them is that they are very expensive for granola bars. The flavor really makes up for the price however. There isn't a single flavor that I don't like.
Nushrat M.
Chesterfield, MO
What is your favorite flavor of Kind Bar?