Kind® Nut & Spices Dark Chocolate Hazelnut Spice Granola Bars 12-1.4 oz. Wrappers

BY KIND SNACKS

Our Nuts & Spices bars have to meet a strict standard: 5g of sugar or less. And full of delicious flavor, they seem too good to be true. But made from simple and whole ingredients, they're a snack that only tastes indulgent. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Emily O.
Charleston, SC
I bought a box of these at Whole Foods to have a quick snack for my kids in the car. I've always loved Kind bars and their minimal ingredient list and my kids have a pretty extraordinary palate as far as spices are concerned. Let me say that these were a hit right away! We tried them on the way home and the box was gone the next day lol. The spices with the chocolate and hazelnut were perfectly smooth. We will definetly be purchasing them again at our next trip to Whole Foods
Megan Z.
Denton, TX
I absolutely love the Kind brand and every bar I have tried has been delicious. The price is a little more than the average granola bar but the quality and ingredients are well worth it. This bar had the nutella-like flavor with a little cinnamon at the end. Recommend!
Dorothy R.
Los Angeles, CA
SUCH a good quick snack. They are pricey, but they are worth it because they are very delicious. Hazelnut is my favorite and I love that I can binge eat on KIND bars because they aren't as unhealthy as most granola bar companies. They are healthy, quick, filling, and crunch!
Whitney P.
Harrison, AR
I have tried several kind bars along with this type. These bars are great, you know you are getting good nutrients with their bars. The fact that they use all natural is great advantage to this product. For the fact that you are getting something that is good for you body at a wonderful price. I would and have recommended this product to everyone I know. I even let them try it so they will love this product to.
Utica W.
Charlotte, NC
I absolutely LOVE this granola bar it is yummy in everyway imaginable. It is more real than other granola bars I can see everything in it and tell what it is. It is so delicious,but the price is a bit overwhelming at times. I think once a t Starbucks it cost me nearly $3.00 for just one,but I bought it because it as so good.
Melinda S.
Bladenboro, NC
I love Kind bars. They are a great snacknor even a breakfast item. They are packed with vitamins, fibers, and protein all of which is great for someone on the go who doesn't always have time to make their own breakfast or snack.
Jessica R.
Houston, Tx
The dark chocolate hazelnut kind bars are my definite favorite of their flavors. I purchase from Kroger or HEB. These are a great, healthy snack alternative and I like that they are a quick healthy snack for my kids.
May S.
GARDEN GROVE, Ca
Great for a bust mom who wants a healthy fulfilling snack! They taste delicious and I love anything with chocolate! My only problem is trying not to finish them all! I would definitely recommend these to anyone!
Whitney Y.
Got a sample of this on my coffee at the airport and needed more immediately. Such a tasty little treat and so convenient to take as a snack when you're on the go. Will keep purchasing for sure.
I used to eat these all the time and I loved them. My favorite is the cranberry almond one. Good snack for when you feel like munching on something sweet. They're made with good whole ingredients and are healthy too !