BY KIND SNACKS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Our Nuts & Spices bars have to meet a strict standard: 5g of sugar or less. And full of delicious flavor, they seem too good to be true. But made from simple and whole ingredients, they're a snack that only tastes indulgent.

Emily O.
Charleston, SC
I bought a box of these at Whole Foods to have a quick snack for my kids in the car. I've always loved Kind bars and their minimal ingredient list and my kids have a pretty extraordinary palate as far as spices are concerned. Let me say that these were a hit right away! We tried them on the way home and the box was gone the next day lol. The spices with the chocolate and hazelnut were perfectly smooth. We will definetly be purchasing them again at our next trip to Whole Foods
Megan Z.
Denton, TX
I absolutely love the Kind brand and every bar I have tried has been delicious. The price is a little more than the average granola bar but the quality and ingredients are well worth it. This bar had the nutella-like flavor with a little cinnamon at the end. Recommend!
Dorothy R.
Los Angeles, CA
SUCH a good quick snack. They are pricey, but they are worth it because they are very delicious. Hazelnut is my favorite and I love that I can binge eat on KIND bars because they aren't as unhealthy as most granola bar companies. They are healthy, quick, filling, and crunch!
Cassondra R.
Surprise, AZ
These are good bars to eat for a quick snack. They aren't very filling but are super good. I eat the kind brand granola and will get these to eat on my walk to work in the morning. I'd recommend to someone wanting a quick snack with clean ingredients.
Whitney P.
Harrison, AR
I have tried several kind bars along with this type. These bars are great, you know you are getting good nutrients with their bars. The fact that they use all natural is great advantage to this product. For the fact that you are getting something that is good for you body at a wonderful price. I would and have recommended this product to everyone I know. I even let them try it so they will love this product to.
Shiny D.
Nampa, ID
These bars are delicious! I take them with me on hikes, pack them for long days at work and munch of them when I get a sweet tooth. I was surprised that their wasn't as much sugar in them as normal granola bars. Which is the main reason why I tried these, and the taste is the reason I won't go back to other bars!
melissa y.
Salida, CO
these are amazing i absolutely love these i eat them all the time. im a repeat consumer i eat these all the time it doesnt compare to any other products i definatly think these are affordable for sure not too expensive
Lesley J.
This is a great snack. My sister recommend I try one and once I did, I was hooked. Lol it's truly delicious and healthy. I would definitely recommend it to anyone that wants to try a delicious healthy treat.
Erin C.
Hoboken, NJ
Instead of grabbing these for an on the go breakfast, I also really enjoy having these at night as a snack with a cup of tea or decaf coffee. They're packed with nutrients and taste like a treat. Again, I just wish they had a bit lower sugar content
Ejaaz A.
Monroe, LA
Dark chocolate, so not super sweet. I prefer the kind fruit and not bars. Pretty good. You can usually find kind on sale at target. I don't know if kind is actually healthy or makes me believe it's healthy because I can see what's in it.