Food & SnacksSnack FoodsKIND Snacks
KIND Minis Healthy Snack Bars, Dark Chocolate Nuts & Sea Salt and Caramel Almond & Sea Salt, 3g Sugar, Gluten Free Bars, Variety Pack, 07 OZ, (20 Count)

by KIND Snacks

KIND Minis Dark Chocolate Nuts & Sea Salt and Caramel Almond & Sea Salt bars snack variety pack offers bite-sized versions of classic KIND flavors. The two flavors in this KIND Minis variety pack lead with almonds as the #1 ingredient, and offer sweet and

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of KIND Minis Healthy Snack Bars, Dark Chocolate Nuts & Sea Salt and Caramel Almond & Sea Salt, 3g Sugar, Gluten Free Bars, Variety Pack, 0.7 OZ, (20 Count)!
KIND Minis Healthy Snack Bars, Dark Chocolate Nuts & Sea Salt and Caramel Almond & Sea Salt, 3g Sugar, Gluten Free Bars, Variety Pack, 0.7 OZ, (20 Count) best healthy bar there is to eat #healthy #summerfood #comfortfood #food #travelessential #travelbag #onthego
Chicago
I tell people about Kind Bars more than I would like to admit. These are great snack bars that also serve as treats when you are like me and have a sweet tooth. I love the flavor combinations and have purchased these for years.
Bentonville, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
These are so good! I’m not typically a chocolate and sea salt person, which is why I wanted this pack since I knew i would love the caramel ones. I loved the chocolate and sea salt bar as well! The salt is not strong and the minis are such a good treat!
Raleigh, NC
Very yummy granola bars! They are definitely more of a harder bar than chewy, but you can definitely taste all the nuts. I like the smaller sized ones much better!
Troy, MI
I was so excited when I spotted these at the store! They are the perfect size for met to keep in my car for a snack when my BF and I are out and about. Its high in protein and keeps his blood sugar from dropping too low, and keeps me full when I get stuck in traffic.
Spencerport, NY
I just purchased these 90 calorie snacks from bjs and they’re perfect for when your on a diet and only have that last 100 calories left. Definitely worth the 16 bucks.
It tastes great! The only problem is it melts quickly in the heat and when holding it out of the wrapper. The price is good. To improve  KIND Minis Healthy Snack Bars, Dark Chocolate Nuts & Sea Salt and Caramel Almond & Sea Salt, 3g Sugar, Gluten Free Bars, Variety Pack, 0.7 OZ, (20 Count)  the sea salt level needs to be lowered. It exceeded my expectations compared to other flavors of Kind Bars.
Brooklyn, NY
These are my favorite bars to snack on by far!! They are so tasty and filling and the perfect size. I highly recommend
Arnold
This is the perfect snack when you need a little something to tide you over and stop the hunger pangs. They taste great.
Riverview, FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this quick and easy little snack it’s great !!!! Great for on the go and very delicious.

Looking for your answer?