KIND® Maple Quinoa Clusters With Chia Seeds uploaded by Yvonne C.

BY KIND SNACKS

The Sweetness Of Maple Syrup Mixed Into Our Wholesome, 5 Super Grain Clusters With The Added Bonus Of Chia Seeds. Try It With Almond Milk In The Morning Or By The Handful In The Afternoon.

• Are these any good? I've thought about trying them but idk2 Answers
  • How is this? Any good?1 Answers
  • Healthy snack! I would like to try.. but need to know the...1 Answers
  • "They're very healthy for you and taste great at the same time!" in 2 reviews
  • "I love this flavor and the peanut butter one!" in 1 review
Alyia F.
Fort Irwin, CA
This are my absolute favorite granola! They are sweet and delicious while being healthy. My two year old loves them as well, she will just eat them out of the bag! Definitely would reccomened
Octavia M.
If you have a sweet tooth, especially to eat with yogurt this is going to be your new holy grail to add to your yogurt! In the summertime I like to go for a strawberry picking and I put this granola in with strawberries and vanilla Greek yogurt, best snack ever.
Camille H.
Sandy, UT
I love this granola. I throw it on top of some Greek yogurt, or pour some kefir on top and I'm set for breakfast in the morning. The flavor is super delicious and I always feel good about putting it in my body (although the sugar content is a little more than I'd like). Definitely a solid choice when it comes to granola!
Sharon H.
Oakland, CA
I love using this as a topping on my Greek Yogurt. It's delicious but not overly sweet. The flavors are great. I love the texture the chia seeds provide when they swell up in the yogurt. This is a pantry stable that I would recommend to anyone. Adults and children can both enjoy this healthy snack.
Taylor S.
Loves Park, IL
YUMMY! I put these in my yogurt every morning! They are delicious and sometimes I can eat them by theirselves! I am a repeated consumer, as I buy these every time I go to Walmart! Very inexpensive and I suggest this to anyone who is a granola lover and loves raisins as well!!
Kaila F.
Bowlus
I've been buying the maple grain clusters for years, I love to eat it plain or too off my tougher with these. They are tasty but healthy compared to other brands they don't have all the other added sugars and such. I will keep purchasing!
Maria P.
Houston
Very good for either adding to yogurt or just having a bowl with some milk or almond milk. It is pricey but worth it because of all the good ingredients. I will definitely keep buying. I am satisfied overall with this product.
Jennifer E.
Troy, NY
This is a great granola with a low glycemic index that you can add to anything or eat alone. I personally like to mix it with my Dannon Light & Fit Greek yogurt some fresh strawberries
Devon H.
Massapequa, NY
I am a big fan of KIND granola, all of them! They are very crunchy and delicious yet still lowers on the Sugar spectrum. I love to eat it either plain with almond milk or mixed in with my yogurt.
Stephanie S.
I always have a bag of this in my desk at work.

It is the perfect healthy snack to give you enough of a full feeling of satisfaction without making you regret what you just ate.

The sweet and salty mix in this is absolutely perfect.
Abby D.
Chillicothe, OH
I've been wanting to try these for awhile. How does everyone feel about them? Are there any other better flavors?
Emily T.
Are these any good? I've thought about trying them but idk
V-Meudys micheyla M.
Doral, FL
you like? how is it?
justice w.
Kimberling City, MO
How is this? Any good?
Melanie E.
Portland , OR
Healthy snack! I would like to try.. but need to know the calorie and sugar content?

Vitamin Shoppe