BY KIND SNACKS #85 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

This Is One Sweet And Salty Grain Bar Kids And Grown Ups Both Love: 5 Super Grains Blended With Roasted Pumpkin Seeds, A Touch Of Maple Syrup And Brazilian Sea Salt All With 5g Of Sugar Per Serving. We Won't Judge If You Hide Them From The Kids.

Alex D.
I love these granola bars for when I’m not feeling like something super sweet but I want something a little salty. They are the perfect pick me up midday when I’m dragging or when I’m hungry but when I don’t want to eat a meal or I’m close to a meal.
Abby M.
Sweet and salty, the pumpkin seeds add great crunch and flavor. I love these for a snack or to go with my lunch. Perfect for on the go too! They are a unique sweet flavor that works so great together. Love these.
Michelle T.
Dayton, NJ
I stumbled upon this at either Marshall or TJMaxx for $2.39 and I was really surprised at how good these are! I love that each bar only has 5g of sugar (so it's not overly sweet) and LOTS of whole grains (19g). These are perfect as an afternoon snack but they're not filling. The texture is not too crunchy and a bit soggy. Would love to try some more flavors!
Rebekah S.
San Diego, CA
Perfect amount of salt & sweet. Not overwhelming in either flavor palate. Great on the go snack. Only downside is they get crumbly pretty easily but I’m willing to sacrifice crumble for better/ less ingredients
Michelle K.
Massapequa, NY
This is my new favorite healthy snack bar. I love that all the ingredients are real and that it is not filled with junk. It makes for a good snack. Sometimes I pair it with greek yogurt before a workout or when I'm needing a snack to keep me full for a little longer.
Becky M.
I love these granola bars. They are chewy and cure my salty/sweet craving. They are perfect for on the go. I typically eat them as a snack pre or post gym workout. I love this flavor and others offered by the company. I would definitely recommend to others!
Kitty M.
New Albany, IN
I've had these! My twin sister gave me a few different flavors to try and they are actually really tasty. Some health bars I've had were disgusting, but these are great, and now I buy them
Haley W.
Love love love these! They are great to pair with yogurt for a healthy on the go breakfast as well as a snack in between meals. Kind always has great ingredients that help aid in a balanced diet. Will continue to purchase these!
Emma T.
I love Kind bars! I buy them frequently. They are filled with great ingredients and really help fill me up throughout the day. I am a busy student and on the go a lot so I rely on these bars to keep me full.
Hannah F.
I think this is my favorite flavor of Kind Bars! It’s slightly sweet, has a good crunch, and it’s pretty filling as well. I love all Kind bars, but when I can get this one—I do!
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
Where can I find these bars? Are they actually good, and how much grams of fat/calories are in 1 bar?
Mallory B.
I see people eat these all the time but I have never tried them. What are they like? Are they similar to the Quaker Oat Chewy Bars, because I used to purchase those and I really enjoyed them? Are they so healthy that you would be willing to have one a day or just for the occasional treat?
celia r.
Stockton, CA
do this taste good??
WIEM 🇹.
8012
yessss orrr nooooo ??
Lisa A.
Three are great! Anyone else know what other chewy varieties they have?