BY KIND SNACKS

Ever Wish You Were Having Breakfast In Bed But You're Already Out The Door With A Million Things To Do? This Sweet And Salty Nut Bar Drizzled With Golden Maple Syrup Won't Help You Time Travel But It Will Taste Delicious Even Without The Fluffy Robe.

Ashley G.
Maple glazed pecan and sea salt kind bars are a great on-the-go snack I can feel goo about. I like to eat healthy snacks but when you leave your lunch at home by accident or you get hungry in the afternoon it can be hard. Keep a couple of these in your bag, desk, or car and you will have something and satisfying to hold you over until you can make it home
Delaney T.
Dekalb, IL
KIND is such a great brand!!! This bar is a bit like a salted caramel, but a nice crunchy, nutty flavor. If you're into a sweeter kind of breakfast, this is perfect. I've had a tough time finding them besides like Target and Walmart, but definitely worth it.
Autumn W.
Huntington, WV
These were featured as a "free Friday" item at Kroger and I thought the combination of flavors in this bar sounded wonderful. I was correct and I have bought them several times since then. They are great as a quick breakfast or as a midday snack!
Haley G.
Charleston, SC
Perfect balance of sweet, salty, and crunchy! Doesn't crumble, but is a little sticky from the maple. Not too salty, and not overpoweringly maple-y. It's a little on the expensive side but I'd definitely recommend just for the taste!
Stacey M.
Lomita, CA
Absolutely delicious! Great flavor and quality ingredients. Not as easy to find as some of the other flavors, but worth it when you find them. Single bars are a little pricey, but the 4 packs are a good value for the quality.
Lacey M.
New Windsor
Love love love this granola bar. Crunchy, chewy, sweet, salty. The best of all worlds. I usually buy this on amazon so I can buy a case. A little pricey but worth it. Will definitely keep buying.
Maya R.
One of my favorite flavors! The salt mixed with the maple makes this salty sweet snack perfect for a kid day kick. These granola bars are great and always very flavorful!
Meesh G.
Woodland Hls, CA
Actual nuts, not processed. Not overly sweet or covered in sugar. Tastes WONDERFUL. Plenty of flavor variety so you can't get sick of them. I love this brand, perrrfect snack!
Catherine C.
Atlanta, GA
Kind bars are my absolute favorite, I keep one with me at all times. My favorite part about them is that you can see every ingredient listed on the label. They are a satisfying and delicious snack, I've never tried a flavor I didn't like. My current favorite is the Maple Glazed Pecan & Sea Salt. It satisfies my sweet tooth, but the sweetness isn't over powering.
Lara D.
These saved my life when I was pregnant! I would always wake up starving in the night but didn't want to go all the way downstairs and make myself something healthy, so I kept these on my nightstand. These have so little sugar, but you'd never know considering how sweet they are. The protein and fiber levels kept me full most of the night, there are no artificial sweeteners (which I'm allergic to) or funky ingredients. It's nuts, grains, and a little natural sugar and flavors. I just love them.
Karla C.
Are all KIND bars gluten free ?
Hannah D.
Vermillion, SD
How many calories are in one of these?