KIND® Mango Pineapple Apple uploaded by Marquita S.

BY KIND SNACKS

Our Mango Pineapple Apple Fruit Bites Are Made From Only 3 Simple Ingredients And Give You A Delicious Tropical Fruit Snack In Every Bite. We Don’t Use Fruit Juices, Purees, Concentrates Or Preservatives – So You Can Enjoy A Fruit Snack That’s Actually Made From Real Fruit. And With No Sugar Added And 1 Full Serving Of Fruit Per Pouch, It’s The Perfect Lunchbox Snack.

Marquita S.
Richmond
Just trying these fruit bites today and their okay. I mainly tried because of mango being a ingredient. I would count this as a low calorie snack no sugar added with dried fruit. I would recommend them to others to try, if you are looking for a good snack.
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield , CA
1,027 reviews
I love the kind brand! most of what they make is made with natural things that you can pronounce and things have been grown. They are healthy snacks. And are convenient on the go. I enjoy the company and I enjoy the snacks too.
member-eac61
No better way to get kiddos to at their fruits! They always ask for these at lunch time, and they’re a great snack to take on a picnic or hike! I love organic products with no added sugar, and I feel comfortable feeding these to my kiddos.
Marquita S.
Richmond
Do you like these fruit bites?