BY KIND SNACKS

Drinking An Exotic Fruit Smoothie Is Tasty, Refreshing, And Way Too Hard To Do Every Day. At Least For Us. That's Why We've Pressed The Goodness Of Sweet Mangoes And Apples Into Delicious Bars For A Not-so-standard Fruit Snack That's As Easy As It Is Amazing.

• I love other Kind products, but I haven't tried these yet...4 Answers
  • Do these have natural ingredients?1 Answers
Jordaine-Faith E.
Pearland
I got these for sale at Kroger. I was definitely attracted to the brand and packaging. I was expecting it to be more of a grain-based bar, but it’s pretty much dried up fruit “pressed” up into a bar sprinkled with chia seeds. The initial bite was overwhelming tart cause it’s so much fruit, but the bar is still edible. Just pace yourself.
Lillian S.
Woodside, NY
Is hard to find a healthy and delicious bar. I tried these bars last week and really enjoy the flavor. They not only delicious but full of fiber minimum process and vegan. They contain real fruits. Definitely delicious.😊
Lorena P.
My mom gets these from her job for me and they taste sooooo good! I love them so much that I might actually start buying them for myself. The mango flavor is really good and tastes real. They have no sugar added which is great and have no fat or sodium.
audriana R.
Purchased at: Kroger
There is a reason for me putting three stars the reason for me putting three stars is that like these are not really that good and they kind of taste like medicine and some type of way
Brittini H.
Raleigh, NC
Purchased at: Target
Love these kind bars! Pressed fruit plus chia seeds = perfect snack. Easy to grab on the go and eat without feeling bad for consuming it. Plus they come in a variety of flavors. Kind really nailed it with these!
Sarah S.
Johnson city, TN
This is freaking amazing! Just tastes absolutely lovely and is great for you! Such A perfect snack and its so easy on the go! I could eat these every single day!
Kari C.
Porter Ranch, CA
I love Kind bars, but they all have so much sugar I try not to eat them regularly. I am often on the go, so the Mango Chia bars are great when I want to get my fruit in but don't want the hassle of bruising an apple or finding a squished banana in my purse. Mangos are my favorite fruit, but obviously it's challenging to eat mango on the go without any prep, so I turn to Kind Pressed when I want my mango fix on the go! Some of the batches, however, taste like the mango was not ripe enough when they processed it, and they tend to be more tart then I would like.
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
KIND Pressed Mango Apple Chia bars are a delicious way to satisfy my afternoon craving for sweets without feeling guilty about empty calories. They are a bit on the expensive side, but through programs like Amazon Subscribe and Save and by purchasing boxes of 12, the cost per bar is much more reasonable. The bars remind me of dehydrated fruit snacks, but pressed together. They have added texture and crunch from the chia seeds. The mango and apple flavor is sweet and natural.
Courtney K.
Norfolk, VA
THIS IS SO GOOD. let me start out by saying that i love kind bars, they are filling and long lasting, come in a variety of original flavors and taste so good without any weird aftertastes. I find they are one of the perfect grab and go snacks out there, and they are well priced as well. definitely recommend this one specially for anyone looking for any kind of sweet non chalky snack. It is SO good.
Holly H.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
This is my go to snack bar! I love it! I love a healthier alternative to eating candy lol. I will keep getting this bar until I possibly find out that its not actually healthy , which happens way too much.
I love the mix of mango and apple. I love that its chewy and sweet. Its just such a yummy bar to me!
Chelsea Q.
Phoenix, AZ
I love other Kind products, but I haven't tried these yet. Are they super sweet? What about the other flavors? Are they just as good or is there one that most people prefer?
Angela M.
Hutchinson , MN
Do these have natural ingredients?